PDA

View Full Version : Auto Booklet Option

Custom Search

halbrandenburg
09-26-2014, 01:48 PM
By default, on the Bizhub E series machines, when using the copier, if you choose to do a fold and center staple option, by default, the machine assumes the booklet option. Where is the setting to turn that option off so the booklet feature is not implemented automatically? I don't have a saddle stitch finisher available to dig around.

emujo
09-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Look under "functions" for booklet. This may be defaulted to on. Emujo

halbrandenburg
09-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Look under "functions" for booklet. This may be defaulted to on. Emujo

Thanks EMUJO. I know the option is ON, I just don't know where the option is located to turn it off as a default, somewhere in the USER SETTINGS I reckion. But I did not have a machine to look for it. Not sure where the "functions" is you mention. I'll post the answer when I get access to a finisher that folds and staples.

habik
09-28-2014, 09:54 AM
Copy settings>factory default ( instead of current settings)

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

halbrandenburg
09-28-2014, 01:23 PM
Copy settings>factory default ( instead of current settings)

Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

B0265
10-03-2014, 07:09 AM
Utility - User Settings - Copier Settings - Auto Booklet Selection for Saddle Stitching

emujo
10-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Set the copier up the way you want it, then go to user mode, copier settings, default settings and choose current settings. Emujo

halbrandenburg
10-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Set the copier up the way you want it, then go to user mode, copier settings, default settings and choose current settings. Emujo

That works too...

Custom Search