PDA

View Full Version : konica 7020 optics adjustment

Custom Search

lifeonthecomputer
04-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi all, I have been a copier tech for 18+ years. I'm having a problem with a 7020. I can print a perfect test chart though service mode, but when off of platen I get lines, When using doc feeder I get only a small area of image. The first error code I recieved after it was shipped was f46-11. I found the rear cable was over lapped that fixed error code but still not getting a full image. Adjusted #1 mirror assem. but still only getting part of image. I can remember something about this from years past but don't have any of my Konica manuals anymore. All the help you can provide will be greatly appricated. Thank YOu.

maxexcite
04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
I 'am a italian tech konica minolta and have this to submit you
Sorry for the italian man tech version

Errore AGC
Superamento limite conteggio AGC

ADB (pannello conversione
A/D)
L1 (lampada esposizione)
INV1 (inverter lampada
esposizione), posizione di
stop gruppo esposizione, CB
(pannello controllo generale)
:):)

siraphop
04-22-2008, 04:26 AM
translate to english

AGC ERROR
AGC COUNTER OVERFLOW resulting scanner stop immediatly

estimate part problem

A/D conversion board
exposure lamp
exposure lamp inverter
exposure unit stop position
CB overall controlboard

u need to adjust a optic wire these have old$newtype

If u need sm for 7020 mial me p_duen@yahoo.com

JEFFP
04-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Your V-mirror problably is bent down. I recently seen on a 7035 I picked up from wholesaler. I measured it from another copier. It took a couple of tries and I was able to set it correctly. There are scews you can loosen to raise it. You can try rasing it 1 mm at a time and see what happens. just keep track of the beginning height. Maybe by chance you have it bent only on one side.

Custom Search