PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C351 Error C-3452

Custom Search

fshead
10-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Re: Bizhub C351 Error C-3452 ok i googled this post and have ONE bishub i see maybe every 2 years..
im a mostly ricoh tech although i was trained and serviced the full minolta line
before digital became the norm.
i see the lower "pressure" roller is not coming up to temp from post.
i cant even remember how this fuser lays out..can i get to the lower roller thermister easily?
do i have to reset the fuser code thru service mode 1st like in the ricohs?
this machine about how many years old now?
8 years? if i need parts are they available?

thnx

paulrid
10-01-2014, 03:59 PM
You have to reset that code in service mode or hold down the utility/counter button and turn the machine off/on, keep holding in button until you get the trouble reset option on the touch screen. If after you have cleared the code the fuser isn't getting up to temp you will have to replace the fuser.
paul.

fshead
10-01-2014, 04:04 PM
You have to reset that code in service mode or hold down the utility/counter button and turn the machine off/on, keep holding in button until you get the trouble reset option on the touch screen. If after you have cleared the code the fuser isn't getting up to temp you will have to replace the fuser.
paul.

ok thnx,
i think its time to upgrade to at least a model only a few years old.

fshead
10-06-2014, 06:09 PM
paul.

IT seems the cleAR plastic sleeve/shrink wrap "FOR DUPLEX" around the lower/pressure roller unraveled and some pushed the lower thermister into a false read.
i cut away and reset it,it works for now.
thnx

EarthKmTech
10-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Thats not going to work very long at all

once km fusers start to fail its only a matter of time before they fail catastrophically. But the benefit with KM we dont have to rebuild anything, throw it away and install a new one.

C351 is old junk now though.

Custom Search