PDA

View Full Version : BH-423 "No Animation......

Custom Search

Hansoon
10-13-2014, 05:54 PM
.........Guide data available. Contact your administrator." Is the beast saying.

Got this gem from a wholesaler. Have no history from the machine. What does he want from me. Voodoo? Sacrificing a cute fluffy animal to some kind of Deity? Or what?

Hans

blackcat4866
10-14-2014, 12:18 AM
Most likely the previous dealer wiped the HDD, dumping the video files in the process. It will run just fine without them, you'll just get that annoying message on the screen, and you won't have the magnificent jam removal illustrations.

Send me PM with email. =^..^=

Mr Spock
10-14-2014, 12:19 AM
.........Guide data available. Contact your administrator." Is the beast saying.

Got this gem from a wholesaler. Have no history from the machine. What does he want from me. Voodoo? Sacrificing a cute fluffy animal to some kind of Deity? Or what?

Hans

There is a "movie data" file that does all the fancy graphics when the machine jams.
It is a 70 meg file if i remember correctly.
You unzip the file
put the file on the root of your thumb drive
insert the thumbdrive into any usb port on the machine
go into service mode
system 2
install data
select movie data
hit start and wait till it is done.

Cookr
10-14-2014, 02:09 PM
There is a "movie data" file that does all the fancy graphics when the machine jams.
It is a 70 meg file if i remember correctly.
You unzip the file
put the file on the root of your thumb drive
insert the thumbdrive into any usb port on the machine
go into service mode
system 2
install data
select movie data
hit start and wait till it is done.

Where can I get this "Movie Data" file?

CompyTech
10-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Where can I get this "Movie Data" file?

mykonicaminolta.com then go to the onestop product support page. Look under firmware or special firmware, it's buried in there...

Custom Search