PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 601 Jamming 3101 Trays 1,2 and Bypass

Custom Search

solidzdawg
10-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Have a relatively low count 601 about 250k

Machine will jam up after two to three pages in Single sided or duplex,

Trays 1, 2 and Bypass all jam up to 3101, but trays 3 and 4 do not jam.

Says the paper isnt making it to the lead edge sensor after registration clutch turns on. I have sensor checked and load checked both of them.

Ive checked the usual things on these guys for jamming issues, but cannot find anything out of the ordinary.

any ideas?

Mr. Joshua
10-31-2014, 02:55 AM
Have a relatively low count 601 about 250k

Machine will jam up after two to three pages in Single sided or duplex,

Trays 1, 2 and Bypass all jam up to 3101, but trays 3 and 4 do not jam.

Says the paper isnt making it to the lead edge sensor after registration clutch turns on. I have sensor checked and load checked both of them.

Ive checked the usual things on these guys for jamming issues, but cannot find anything out of the ordinary.

any ideas?

What are your "usual things"? I would clean the registration clutch, pull the registration motor and make sure the shaft isn't stripped, make sure there isn't paper in the carriage and that I'm not having drum wrap.

Phrag
10-31-2014, 05:23 AM
Assuming there is still an issue, check the drum's picking fingers, and their solenoid operation.

They tend to get gummed up with stray toner and not work correctly.

allan
10-31-2014, 10:47 AM
On 250K that machine must still be good. I like the B601/751 because it feeds thru paper like a monster. PS 43 is the one just before the pre-registration roller. are u sure it only jamming from 1 and 2 and 3 and four is ok? The only thing common to tray 1 and 2 is a paper guide. You did swop feed unit with tray 3 or 4? if you do single feeds where does the paper stop?

Custom Search