PDA

View Full Version : di350

Custom Search

alltech
04-24-2008, 02:55 AM
I have a couple of di350 with scanner problems .The scanner seems to scan ok by sight but the copy that comes out is all over the place.The test prints come out fine is there a setup for the scanners
Thanks

mikeena
04-24-2008, 03:10 AM
when you scan does the scanner jitter or anything. i have had to replace the scanner cables about 3 times in the last 2 months.

alltech
04-24-2008, 03:28 AM
The scanner seem to more fine its like the ccd unit needs to be set up or aligned

mikeena
04-24-2008, 03:47 AM
how bad does the image look. is it crooked straight. is it possiable someone tried to do a adjustment on the ccd causing the problem. maybe check to see if you have another ccd and swap the.i constantly get 350 250 on that stuff back. i dont have that great of sales people. lol who does right. check for upgrades happening in your company maybe the cheapest way to go if you dont want to oreder one. or even if it is a least trade in just to find out if its the problem

nmfaxman
04-24-2008, 05:18 AM
Is it scanning to file, copy or fax?
It may be worth it to just install the print scan option and scan an image to see how it looks.
ADF or on glass?
Feeding through the ADF can cause a jitter if the document is hesitating.
Last thought is Bizhubs are firmware updated DI 3500 series.
The scanner and main boards are very prone to static failures.
We were told by Konica to shotgun it and let them know what we found.
Mechanically sound, the electronics suck.

Frostwolf
04-24-2008, 01:36 PM
We have had three die, we swapped main boards, scanner boards ccd's, and even the cables on one and it still did it.

Copies look like stair steps across the page if the original has lines (front to rear) right? Running the test prints looked ok also.

We never did find a solution, just swapped the machine out. Anyone else have a solution?

Scorotron Wizard
04-26-2008, 09:26 AM
If the copy looks dog legged it is the fibre optic cable that runs from the top left of scanner section down to the board (looking from the back of the machine), it's pretty easy to fit. I've had 3 machines over the years and this worked. The part no is 1171 6804 01
Cheers :)

Hansoon
04-26-2008, 08:00 PM
If the Minolta Di-350 or Di-250 makes crooked copies looking like stair steps than the HGB board (PWB-HGB) in the optical section is faulty. Take care, the boards of the Di-250 and Di-350 are different and not interchangeable. Hansoon

Darren King
04-29-2008, 01:41 PM
I have seen skew on these machines caused by the front left corner of the scanner bed getting bent down slightly. I have fixed the problem by GENTLY lifting on the corner. This will hopfully bring the mirrors back into alignment.
Hope this helps
Darren

JSC
04-29-2008, 04:07 PM
If the copy looks dog legged it is the fibre optic cable that runs from the top left of scanner section down to the board (looking from the back of the machine), it's pretty easy to fit. I've had 3 machines over the years and this worked. The part no is 1171 6804 01
Cheers :)

I agree with the Wizard :rolleyes::)

Custom Search