PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub-350 monochrome, printbutton flashing quickly amber.

Custom Search

Hansoon
10-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Bizhub-350 monochrome, print button flashing quickly amber.

Machine was working OK until one of my techs replaced rollers in port #2. from than on we had service code C-3751, message "Install Drumunit" and other weird behavior.

What we did until now, not out of believe but out of dispair:

New firmware, total reset, replaced PWB A, MFBS-board, Power unit.

What we did not yet do:

Use the POS as a boat anchor.

What am I overlooking? Any ideas please?

Hans

CompyTech
10-23-2014, 10:02 PM
Roll it off the dock into the dumpster...

Did you try replacing the fuser too?

blackcat4866
10-23-2014, 10:46 PM
Bizhub-350 monochrome, print button flashing quickly amber.

Machine was working OK until one of my techs replaced rollers in port #2. from than on we had service code C-3751, message "Install Drumunit" and other weird behavior.

What we did until now, not out of believe but out of dispair:

New firmware, total reset, replaced PWB A, MFBS-board, Power unit.

What we did not yet do:

Use the POS as a boat anchor.

What am I overlooking? Any ideas please?

Hans

Ding, ding ding, ding, ding, ding! We have an answer! =^..^=

pepper38_cnd
10-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Flashing Amber usually means the machine was left in Service Mode 2, or corrupt firmware. But since you say this happened after servicing Tray 2 feed section, I would remove the bypass assembly and inspect the connectors for bent pins, damaged, pinched or broken wires.

Hansoon
10-24-2014, 01:45 PM
For sure its must be something like a pinched wire or disconnecting connector under power. That was the first thing I looked for but didn't found something. Than I installed the firmware and than I started changing boards. Still no solution. Since the machine has one million and is of an older generation I will scrap it. But I would buy a beer for anyone giving me the solution. Just for shits & giggles if you got what I mean.

Hans

Custom Search