PDA

View Full Version : KM C6501 BizHub Fiery Stuck on Starting Up PRO80-02

Custom Search

mrnizmo
10-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, been lurking around for some time and just joined up.

I have just upgraded to a Konica Minolta C6501 with a EFI Fiery Server PRO80-02 which from what i can gather is an IC305 EFI Fiery. Correct me if i am wrong please.

Had it setup this morning and was working fine. Ran a few prints through it all great. Had to step out to see a client, so left for a couple of hours and switched the Printer and Fiery on and the fiery is now stuck on Starting Up and wont go beyond that point, the printed has the green light and is ready to print but the Controller Tab on the screen is greyed out.

I connected a monitor and Wireless USB Mouse and Keyboard to the fiery and thats when the error occurred.

These are the specs of what i printed out on the machine before the starting up error occurred

Server Info
Password Enabled: NO
Memory (MB): 3072
Software: EFI Fiery System 8 Release 2
Version: Version 2.1
Disk Size (MB): 139611
Free Disk Space (MB): 133819

If anyone can shed some light on this and assist me with a fix or what i have to do in order to get it up and running would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
John

wseyller
10-28-2014, 05:17 PM
You may have to reload the fiery system. Not uncommon to have to do that sometimes. In the future you can use clone tools to backup the fiery and then when it goes south you can restore it from a USB drive in about 15/30 minutes.

mrnizmo
10-29-2014, 02:43 AM
You may have to reload the fiery system. Not uncommon to have to do that sometimes. In the future you can use clone tools to backup the fiery and then when it goes south you can restore it from a USB drive in about 15/30 minutes.

Thanks wyseller.

Is there anywhere online that i can source the fiery system restore cd?

Thank You

Custom Search