PDA

View Full Version : C200 - Scanning issue - I need a sledge hammer!

Custom Search

benbencore@gmail.com
11-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi Fellow Jedi.s

in our office we have a wireless network. before we send out a machine to a customer we test scanning. on our c353 we have no problems. so its not our network.

we have 2 c200 same firmware on them print and pings but wont scan smb. I have even tried creating a mini network using my laptop and cross over cable to see if our wireless network is ok. we have a hub and plug our r45 network cables in to it.

running windows 7 32 bit
G00-3700 firmware

have tried using host name on embedded web server (the copiers brains) and then tried using i.p.address. still no scans.
checked:
turned of antivirus
turned off wirewall
checked all scan folders share settings and using the main pc user not public
made sure office wireless network changed from public to office network

im out off idea,s

any help would be great

ben:mad:

habik
11-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Not exactly familiar with BH200. So bear with me.
Is the SMB switched ON?
If it is have you tried NTLM in SMB settings ver.1&2?
Is the HDD switched ON ?
Your folder settings. Is it shared with Everyone - Read/Write permission?
Have you checked if you have Password protected sharing, if you using password for your PC?
Are you using port 139 on machine?
Is the port 139 open on your PC?
Have you got correct path?
Have you entered correct credentials in Username and Password?

What TX codes are you getting?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

JSC
11-08-2014, 06:52 PM
From memory these machines would not scan out of the box, they needed a firmware upgrade. Check and make sure you have the latest firmware.

RRodgers
11-10-2014, 05:10 AM
Be sure date and time is correct. Will it scan to YOUR laptop on THEIR network? Do they have a hardware firewall on the network? I've ran into that. After pulling our hair out trying to get it to work on a customers network and after they said "no... we don't have anything on our network" we walked over to the rack only to see a hardware firewall on it. We got an "ohhhh yeah" from them. Put in the mac of the copier and BAM... everything worked just fine. UGGGGG

benbencore@gmail.com
11-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Be sure date and time is correct. Will it scan to YOUR laptop on THEIR network? Do they have a hardware firewall on the network? I've ran into that. After pulling our hair out trying to get it to work on a customers network and after they said "no... we don't have anything on our network" we walked over to the rack only to see a hardware firewall on it. We got an "ohhhh yeah" from them. Put in the mac of the copier and BAM... everything worked just fine. UGGGGG

Thanks for the info guys!

sounds like the firmware.

HAS ANYONE GOT THE FIRMWARE I NEED TO GET SCANNING GOING PLEASE ?

Ben

Custom Search