PDA

View Full Version : My Windows xp, doesn't recognize scanner of my Bizhub c350

Custom Search

ismail
11-14-2014, 12:01 PM
The Bizhub is connected on my LAN and it is recognized like a printer. I can set it over LAN, no problem. Just a little problem with the printer driver, but i solve it, installing a PCL5c Driver. The problem is,that it doesn't recognize and work the scanner. Neither from PC, Neither over the Bizhub. Any Help?

Max
11-14-2014, 01:15 PM
You need to create a folder on your computer,share it and give permissions. Go to address book of the copier via web browser using the IP adress you have given it. Input IP address of the PC you are scanning to or a host name. Point to a folder you created ie (scans) input authentication credentials and you done.

hotfuser
11-14-2014, 01:39 PM
You need to create a folder on your computer,share it and give permissions. Go to address book of the copier via web browser using the IP adress you have given it. Input IP address of the PC you are scanning to or a host name. Point to a folder you created ie (scans) input authentication credentials and you done.

SMB scanning cannot be set up on a C350 only FTP scanning can using Pagescope.

darry1322
11-14-2014, 03:35 PM
I've been using Filezilla FTP Server for setting up scan to ftp on these older machines. Just an alternative to Pagescope.

Max
11-14-2014, 03:35 PM
sure you can guide on how to http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/11419-bizhub-c252-bizhub-350-scan-folder.html

darry1322
11-14-2014, 03:43 PM
sure you can guide on how to http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/11419-bizhub-c252-bizhub-350-scan-folder.html

From KonicaMinolta SSD :

The bizhub C350 does not support scan to SMB it supports scan to FTP. When entering the FTP server information the TCP/IP address of the FTP server must be used.
SPECIAL NOTE: Solution contribution by Gregg Gallant, Production Print/SSD

hotfuser
11-14-2014, 03:43 PM

Correct you can on the afore mentioned machine but not on a C350

wseyller
11-14-2014, 10:56 PM
I bet the OP is trying to see the scanner as a twain device. Which I wouldn't even use over FTP unless it was for a specific purpose. Not even sure this model has a twain driver available. Too lazy to look.

Blizzoo
11-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Easiest way is to scan to Ftp
-copier must be wired in network
-use ftputility app installed on each computer you wanna set it to scan,make sure add it in exception list on firewall
-create a scan folder on each computer,regiter it in ftp settings
-log in mfp pagescope ->scan->new registration->ftp->set Host address of PC if DHCP is on->file path "/" "\" or "." and anonymous on.

ismail
11-19-2014, 07:29 PM
Thank you, Blizzoo . I made it. Just some settings remain to work, perfectly. With this problem, i have finished. the next problem is with P-28 Machine status,AIDC back sensor, how will i find it to clean.

Custom Search