PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Jamming in magicolour Konica minolta 2480mf

Custom Search

copyalbania
12-25-2014, 05:56 PM
Hello,

I am having problemis in magicolour 2480mf it jams when the copy is finished and exiting the fuser....

I cleaned the paper tray roller and the transfer roller and all the machine but the same problem?

Any idea to help me solve the problem??

No error code..

Hansoon
12-26-2014, 08:07 AM
You will notice that the print on the paper is delayed because the paper is not being synchronized in the right time. That's why the machine thinks there's a jam which isn't.

There's a little patch on the synchro clutch solenoid frame that becomes sticky and is delaying the function of the solenoid. To reach the solenoid and the clutch you have to remove the black plastic fan housing. There is a latch hidden in the square opening just beside the fan itself holding the black fan housing in place. Best when you also remove the drive motor (4 screws) above the fan allowing the fan housing to come out more easy.

Replace the patch with any kind of plastic piece. Also the grease in the synchro clutch itself becomes goo-ish with the time. If you have time open it and replace the grease. If you don't have time like me, just spray the clutch with WD-40 or a similar lubricant and be happy for another two years of flawless operation. Best when you put the straw of the spraycan on one of the the 3 little holes in the white plastic sleeve of the clutch to allow the lube to penetrate the clutch. Wiggle the sleeve after that to allow the lube to spread inside the clutch.

Hans

Custom Search