PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 error C2211 and C5102

Custom Search

mirci
02-03-2015, 08:27 AM
Hello everybody
I ask for your help in a problem I'm having with this copier. When I start the machine in the morning it shows an error C2211, then, after few times of turning it off and on, it shows C5102. After about 2 hours, the room the machine is gets warmer, it works perfectly with no errors until next day. I know that C5102 it's about the main motor, but I thought that these errors might mean something different and would ring a bell for someone.
Thanks for help

mrwho
02-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Swap the main motor with the developing motor next to it and see if the symptoms change.

laitang
02-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Check Power Supply Unit, it supply current for IU motor (code 2211) and main motor (code 5102).

hoyko
02-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Hello everybody
I ask for your help in a problem I'm having with this copier. When I start the machine in the morning it shows an error C2211, then, after few times of turning it off and on, it shows C5102. After about 2 hours, the room the machine is gets warmer, it works perfectly with no errors until next day. I know that C5102 it's about the main motor, but I thought that these errors might mean something different and would ring a bell for someone.
Thanks for help

se debe revisar la unidad de imagen ,la unidad de transferencia y la piņoneria principal que giren suavemente..

mirci
02-04-2015, 08:40 AM
First thanks to all for support.
I found a second hand main motor which was taken from a working machine. I said that, if I didn't spend anything for this I should try to replace this motor and see if the problem is fixed.
Later edit
I read here that, in order to get to the main motor I have to take apart the cage containing the MB containing the hard drive. It's a little confusing for me because, as I took apart the metal plate I could see clearly the main motor.

mirci
02-05-2015, 07:50 AM
I got the main motor(m1) replaced and now it's only showing c2211 error in the morning. After few tries(about 1 hour) it works perfectly, the only thing is some squeaking ans screeching coming from the IU which also disappear after a short while. Do you think that IU is dying or is a power supply problem?
Thanks.

mrwho
02-05-2015, 07:51 AM
I'd try IU first. Easier and cheaper.

mirci
03-14-2015, 11:27 PM
Hi guys. Sorry for the late response, problem solved. It is temperature problem, this machine doesn't work in low temperature conditions. I just increased the room temperature and it works perfectly. Maybe it's a common issue with this brand because I have a Ricoh Aficio 1022 that works in the same conditions and no problem like that.

allan
03-15-2015, 06:52 AM
Remove the fuser while cold and check if its stiff.

Custom Search