Hi
I have a machine with a fault code c-0000
I changed the plates and the code is still not eliminated
Does anyone have an idea

methogod
02-25-2015, 09:29 AM
what plates?

you sure its SC-0000?

Older machines like di-850 and such had a issue with this code... otherwise not finding anything.

Been running 920/950s forever some with 15 million on them and never seen it.

The KB says to try the following... (not 100% this will apply but its worth troubleshooting)
======================================

SC 00-00 is displayed on the machine.

Solution
https://kb.mykonicaminolta.com/img/viewdoc_tab.gif

CAUSE: This usually indicates a problem with the EDH (RADF), sometimes that the paper feed assembly is bound.

SOLUTION: Please make sure the document feeder's paper feed assembly moves up and down freely. It is possible that the code is generated by a faulty PRCB or ICB.

To trouble-shoot this issue, begin by re-flashing the firmware in the copier. If re-flashing the copier fails to clear the SC00-00 service code, disconnect the EDH to isolate the issue. If the issue is cleared by removing the EDH the problem is within the EDH. If nothing in the EDH is binding, the DFCB (Document Feeder Control Board) could be faulty.

If the code does not clear when the EDH is disconnected the ICB (Image Control Board) could be faulty. Please check all connectors to the ICB and PRCB(Printer Control Board).

If the ICB fails to resolve the issue the PRCB should be replaced.

=====================================

uzicomp
02-26-2015, 09:51 AM
I did everything including the replacement of all the boards electrons and it did not help
I've reset the machine
And now I have Code 2110 and Code 4101
I canceled the transfer cleaner
And Hlhfti laser and still have these codes
I try to do Updated Firmware machine but with no success

000nicec
03-23-2015, 03:37 PM
Did you ever manage to come right with this fault?
I have a machine giving the exact same errors. With ADU engaged C2110. If you leave the ADU disengaged I get 4101.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
:mad:

uzicomp
03-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Machine works without a problem after replacing the following table

Attached photo

Custom Search