PDA

View Full Version : bizub c451 blurred copies

Custom Search

Danwood007
03-09-2015, 08:47 PM
hi,
ive got to visit a bizhub c451tomorrow. Customer is saying that all prints and copies are blurred after a previous engineer had fitted an image transfer belt assembly and a secondary transfer roller two days ago. Is there any set up procedure that has to be done after fitting these items, which the previous engineer may have not done? I have little experience of these machines.

thanks

ivovb
03-09-2015, 10:48 PM
It might be a coincidence. Not something that your colleague did or did not. Get samples...

BR

JasonSBE
03-10-2015, 02:35 AM
hi,
ive got to visit a bizhub c451tomorrow. Customer is saying that all prints and copies are blurred after a previous engineer had fitted an image transfer belt assembly and a secondary transfer roller two days ago. Is there any set up procedure that has to be done after fitting these items, which the previous engineer may have not done? I have little experience of these machines.

thanks

Only setup I would do after belt would be initialize stabilizer and redo gradation. Don't think that would contribute to blurry images. Reseat the imaging units just in case something got loose in the process of removing and replacing the transfer belt and see what the samples look like. Usually when someone tells me their images are blurry it's one of the ius slightly off center. Four color lattice pattern will help narrow it down as well.

Custom Search