PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub 601, copy from glass plate through one easy press start button not possible???

Custom Search

Laserbeam
03-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Hello to all,

on a bizhub 601 with finisher, the customer must push 3 times the button to get a copy when copying from the glass plate.
Only when I switched in menu "Output" from "sort" to "group", it's sufficient to press the start button only once to get a copy and will be printed immediately.

But this has the disadvantage in ADF mode, the copies are now grouped and not sorted.:(

Is there really no way to adjust the machine, that a copy over the glass plate is possible through one easy press of the start button and "Output" Mode in "Sort"-Funktion? :confused:

copier addict
03-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Is it defaulted to duplex or separate scan?

Laserbeam
03-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Hello copier addict,

thank you for your fast reply!
No, the default is single-side copy and "Separate Scan" is not activated.

Today I made a test on a bizhub C451. Original on platen glass, by pressing only once the start-button and the copy was immediatly printed.

Then I put multiple originals in the ADF, and these were sorted (not grouped) correctly, although it was selected "Group" in the "Finishing" menu.
But this C451 has no finisher.

pepper38_cnd
03-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Set the default mode to group, then :

1. Touch the Utility button.
2. Select User Setting.
3. Select Copier Setting.
4. Select Sort/Group Auto Change.
5. Select Yes

Laserbeam
03-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Thousand thanks for your help, pepper38_cnd!!

Now everything works as desired!!!

This Copytechnet forum has often helped me when I was at the end with my knowledge. :confused:
Thanks again to all who have made the effort to answer me!!!!:)

MadCityCopy
06-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Sorry for bumping this, I am getting this exact issue.

After my tech was working on the SD-505, the end user just cant walk up and make a copy off the glass. I place a document on the glass and hit start. The machine acts like it is doing a separate scan and wants me to either push finish or the start button again. I have defaulted everything twice, verify separate scan is off ( blue ring around button is not present unless i touch it), even went as far as to check "Auto Sort/Group" was "yes" as mentioned prior. When I placed a pile of documents in the feeder, the copy process starts immediatly when I press start. Like the other user was saying, if i turn off sort, I can copy instantly by pressing start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel so stupid.

GEWWWWWWW!!!!!!?!?!?!

Albonline
06-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Sorry for bumping this, I am getting this exact issue.

After my tech was working on the SD-505, the end user just cant walk up and make a copy off the glass. I place a document on the glass and hit start. The machine acts like it is doing a separate scan and wants me to either push finish or the start button again. I have defaulted everything twice, verify separate scan is off ( blue ring around button is not present unless i touch it), even went as far as to check "Auto Sort/Group" was "yes" as mentioned prior. When I placed a pile of documents in the feeder, the copy process starts immediatly when I press start. Like the other user was saying, if i turn off sort, I can copy instantly by pressing start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel so stupid.

GEWWWWWWW!!!!!!?!?!?!

start your own thread with model number, dont think sd505 goes on 601

Custom Search