PDA

View Full Version : Problem with image modul of biz 163/211 di200

Custom Search

copycommerce
05-13-2008, 09:02 AM
I was having serios troubles with one of thise moduls,it started to make sounds(trak trak trak).After i opened it i saw that one of the gears was in bad condition i replaced it and for nearly a month the machines was working fine,now the same problem this time the gear was totaly crashed,the bushing on the shneck too.When i return the developer and manualy spin it its having pressure,does someone know what cause it?Sorry for my bad english, still improving it :)

wagon
05-13-2008, 09:55 AM
It sounds like the waste toner auger is blocked and jammed. You need to disassemble, clean and inspect this area and replace parts (gears, etc.) as needed. This is a very common fault with all this series of machine.

copycommerce
05-13-2008, 10:46 AM
The problem with the waste toner is solving very easy,you just need to pill out one metal plate :)
Here is only for the second part of the imaging unit,one collegue of mine told me before a hour that he placed a little fuser oil at the bushings and the noise dissapeared,im gonna try it today.

marvin_PL
04-24-2014, 09:55 PM
did someone resolve this problem?

Hansoon
04-25-2014, 10:20 AM
As said before, waste-toner/toner auger gets blocked. It needs to be cleared regularly and it is advised to modify the pin of the duct as shown in the picture.

Quote:
"Solution ID TAUS0801151EN* Solution Usage 1
Description
Abnormal noise that may sound like high-pitch grinding.
Solution
CAUSE: Noise is emanating from the toner replenishing section during the operation of the IU. Due to the shape of the chamfered (beveled) edge of the set
pin of the Duct (p/n 4021 5306 02), the pin may not be guided into the hole of the IUwhen positioning the IU. In this case, since the driven gear on the main
body and the drive gear for the IU do not engage correctly, and when the IU drives, the noise occurs."

Custom Search