PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic UF-890 total counter

Custom Search

Ctl-Alt-Del
08-01-2006, 01:24 AM
how do I get the total page count out of a panasonic UF890, some of them print it on the status page and this on does not?????

kit.car
08-08-2006, 01:41 AM
I am a little late on this, but go into service mode 3 and choose PRINTER REPORT.

If the customer would like to know what the counts are, go into service mode 1 change parameter 62 to 2 (ON) and when the customer prints out the FAX PARAMETERS (FUNCTION, ,6,4, SET) it will now print out on the bottom of the page. That way the customer wont be in the service mode area.

08-08-2006, 03:13 PM
I am a little late on this, but go into service mode 3 and choose PRINTER REPORT.

If the customer would like to know what the counts are, go into service mode 1 change parameter 62 to 2 (ON) and when the customer prints out the FAX PARAMETERS (FUNCTION, ,6,4, SET) it will now print out on the bottom of the page. That way the customer wont be in the service mode area.

Thanks, I see the KM-F1060 version of that machine from Kyocera and have had the same question.

Ctl-Alt-Del
08-09-2006, 02:39 PM

That is just what I needed. Thanks

Custom Search