PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c224 wireless?

Custom Search

meyu334
04-20-2015, 02:23 PM
Hi.
I have question about Wireless in Bizhub C224E series (C284e "BW and Colors" etc).
In datasheet i see that to machine can be added option: SX-600 ( KM Netwoerk Wireless). Anybody already try it? Is it work good? ( all scaning function and printing work?).

Thanks for reply..

emujo
04-20-2015, 04:22 PM
It's just a WAP...You have to manually configure it to access the customers wireless network, then the MFP is cable directly to the WAP. Works fine. Emujo

big jase
04-20-2015, 08:18 PM
I think you will be better off getting a UK208 kit, fits in cover under panel. Who can configure as a separate network card straight onto there wireless network

meyu334
04-21-2015, 11:37 AM
so what is the best way to connect machiine to WiFi network? all fuction must work not like wia printserver..

emujo
04-21-2015, 01:06 PM
Both ways work, UK 208 requires addition of UK 209 if dual scan ADF is not installed, and there is the added time of installing the UK 208. The WAP is probably cheaper, and much faster to start using. Either way gives you a connection that is exactly the same as being wired to the network as long as you can configure the connection properly. Emujo

Frostwolf
04-22-2015, 05:56 PM
The wireless unit Konica Minolta is talking about a Silex SX-600 LINK (http://www.silexamerica.com/products/connectivity-solutions/device-networking/ethernet-bridges-and-converters/sx-600/)

I have been using this one lately. LINK (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122373) So far so good, almost small enough to hide in every machine.

jotunn
04-22-2015, 06:27 PM
You can try TP-Link TL-MR3020 or TL-WR702N - smaller, lighter, cheaper than SX-600 and you don't need external power supply.

brytecom
01-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Can anybody tell me how to setup and configure wireless network card on KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB C558? UK 212 WIRELESS LAN KIT has already been installed in the machine as per the installation instruction.but we are not able to configure and make it work.An early reply will be highly appreciated.

Synthohol
01-10-2018, 11:31 PM
<Wireless LAN destination setting>

(1) Display the Service Mode screen.
(2) Touch “System 1.”
(3) Touch “Marketing Area.”
(4) Touch “Wireless LAN Destination.”
(5) Use the
or
key to select the Target Area
• If the name of the
area where the machine is
used is not included in the setting options for
the wireless LAN destination, but the area
belongs to the Europe
an Union, select “EU.”
• Do not select “OT” as it cannot be used in any
market.
(6) Touch “decision.”
(7) Turn OFF and ON the power switch.
Note:
When displayed the Service Mode screen, be sure
to turn off the power after exiting the Service Mode
screen and wait for 10 seconds or more before

turning on.

Note:

3. Configuration procedures
<Setting up wireless connection kit>
(1) Plug the power cord int
o the power outlet and
turn ON the power switch.
(2) Display the Service Mode screen.
(For details of how to
display the Service Mode
screen, see the service manual.)
(3) Touch “Network Settings.”
(4) Touch “2nd Network Setting.”
(5) Touch “Set.”
(6) Touch “Network Interface Settings.”
(7) Select the appropriate option according to the
user's network environment.
(8) Touch “Fix.”
(9) Turn OFF and ON the power switch.

hope that helps.

REGSIS
01-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Hi.
I have question about Wireless in Bizhub C224E series (C284e "BW and Colors" etc).
In datasheet i see that to machine can be added option: SX-600 ( KM Netwoerk Wireless). Anybody already try it? Is it work good? ( all scaning function and printing work?).

Thanks for reply..

SX is better than UK if you have to use it on more than 1 device (multi client mode) or if you have use it from time to time on different models.
UK is model specific, SX can be connected to any printer with LAN RJ45 port.

SX is working fine on network with only 1 AP, but if you have many AP which are not connected (for security reasons) then it's not working properly.

I always prefer wired connection.

Reed
01-12-2018, 03:50 PM
I have been using a Netgear wireles extender. They plug directly into the wall and the ethernet cable from the machine plugs into the extender. All you need to to is push the WPS button on the extender and on the wireless router and in a matter of a couple minutes the machine is on the network. You can get an extender from about $35-$110. Its much cheaper than putting a wireless card on a copier. Also you don't need to know how to configure the wireless network card on the copier

Synthohol
02-10-2023, 03:07 PM

tsbservice
02-10-2023, 06:22 PM

What a surprise 😂
Seriously, situation is getting from bad to very bad. Hold on we are on autopilot.
I have fair hope in some members here to be proclaimed as mods but the question is when.

Custom Search