PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous ADF Original Detection Bizhub C364e

Custom Search

JKinSC
05-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Is there a way to permanently set the page orientation to Auto detection? When a document is set in the ADF in portrait orientation and the user does not manually select portrait from the touchscreen, the output prints out in landscape orientation, wasting paper.

copier addict
05-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Make sure it is set to "Auto paper" for the paper trays.

wseyller
05-12-2015, 12:58 AM
Also there is an automatic document rotation setting in admin>copier settings. I know its in there somewhere but the auto paper is part of it too.

Edit: Decided to look it up.

To display: >>View

[Utility]

[Administrator Settings]

[Copier Settings]

[Automatic Image Rotation]

Select the setting in which the image is to be automatically rotated if the original orientation is different from the paper orientation. [When Auto Paper/Auto Zoom is set] is specified by default.

Settings

Description

[When Auto Paper/Auto Zoom/Reduce is set]

The original image is automatically rotated when [Paper] is set to [Auto], and [Zoom] to [Auto] or Reduce.

[When Auto Paper/Auto Zoom is set]

The original image is automatically rotated when [Paper] is set to [Auto], and [Zoom] to [Auto].

[When Auto Zoom/Reduce is set]

The original image is automatically rotated when [Zoom] is set to [Auto] or Reduce.

[When Auto Zoom is set]

The original image is automatically rotated when [Zoom] is set to [Auto].

JKinSC
05-12-2015, 03:46 PM
I found what I needed:

From the main touchscreen:

[Application]

[Basic]

Paper ~ select "Auto"

Now when paper is inserted into the ADF in portrait layout, the output is also in portrait without having to select it from the screen menu.

Thanks for your input!

Also there is an automatic document rotation setting in admin>copier settings. I know its in there somewhere but the auto paper is part of it too.

Edit: Decided to look it up.

To display: >>View

[Utility]

[Administrator Settings]

[Copier Settings]

[Automatic Image Rotation]

Select the setting in which the image is to be automatically rotated if the original orientation is different from the paper orientation. [When Auto Paper/Auto Zoom is set] is specified by default.

Settings
Description

[When Auto Paper/Auto Zoom/Reduce is set]
The original image is automatically rotated when [Paper] is set to [Auto], and [Zoom] to [Auto] or Reduce.

[When Auto Paper/Auto Zoom is set]
The original image is automatically rotated when [Paper] is set to [Auto], and [Zoom] to [Auto].

[When Auto Zoom/Reduce is set]
The original image is automatically rotated when [Zoom] is set to [Auto] or Reduce.

[When Auto Zoom is set]
The original image is automatically rotated when [Zoom] is set to [Auto].

Custom Search