PDA

View Full Version : "Job List Full" C451

Custom Search

Chillaholic
05-18-2015, 12:25 PM
Hey Techs, our customer has a Konica Minolta C451 and he can not access the job list anymore. It only makes a beeping sound and it sais "Job List Full" tho there are no jobs in the list. The Memory is filled to 100% and we have no idea how this happened. The customer shut the mashine completely down and has no prints in windows printer queue. Everything works but when they try to scan the display sais "Job List Full". Is there a way without resetting the NVRam to solve this problem?

allan
05-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Try formatting the HDD if it has one.
What happens if you unplug the LAN cable and restart the machine?

Chillaholic
05-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi allan, it seems like the customers solved the problem themself. They deleted documents in the box, maby the HDD was just full. I didnt even know if the customer was using the box, but I asked them to delete unused documents in the box if it is in use. They called back and told me they can scan again. They will call me, if the problem will appear again, I would then make a NVRam and HDD Reset. I have to make some adressbook changes anyway next week, but at least I didnt have to approach them today (Mondays its always busy)

blackcat4866
05-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Hi allan, it seems like the customers solved the problem themself. They deleted documents in the box, maby the HDD was just full. I didnt even know if the customer was using the box, but I asked them to delete unused documents in the box if it is in use. They called back and told me they can scan again. They will call me, if the problem will appear again, I would then make a NVRam and HDD Reset. I have to make some adressbook changes anyway next week, but at least I didnt have to approach them today (Mondays its always busy)

My guess is that your enduser is using the MFP's HDD as long term document storage. They need to manage these documents. Most manufacturers have a document clear timeout, so for example after 3 days a stored document goes away. =^..^=

Synaux
05-18-2015, 11:00 PM
Just to be clear, on the main screen where is says "Memory 100%" on the bottom of the screen is normal operation--you have 100% available for use.

I have no idea why you want to mess with the NVRAM, but god speed.

Custom Search