PDA

View Full Version : C284 Drawer 2 Issue

Custom Search

earney
06-04-2015, 02:24 PM
We have an ongoing issue with a C282 and drawer two not feeding correctly. The paper will feed 1-2 inches out of the feed assembly and just stop. Holding the bottom of the side door in lets it feed ok.

All latches look ok. The black plastic part to the left is all intact (there was a tech bulletin out for it). The tension spring for the paper pick up has been replaced, funny it lasted a few weeks and started happening again, maybe a coincidence. Started off it was only happening on headed paper now happens on headed and 80gsm.

Any help appriciated.

hotfuser
06-04-2015, 02:41 PM
We have an ongoing issue with a C282 and drawer two not feeding correctly. The paper will feed 1-2 inches out of the feed assembly and just stop. Holding the bottom of the side door in lets it feed ok.

All latches look ok. The black plastic part to the left is all intact (there was a tech bulletin out for it). The tension spring for the paper pick up has been replaced, funny it lasted a few weeks and started happening again, maybe a coincidence. Started off it was only happening on headed paper now happens on headed and 80gsm.

Any help appriciated.

order the modified vertical transport roller A5C1P00100 this works wonders.

allan
06-04-2015, 03:55 PM
HF is correct. The jam code would be J-2002.

earney
06-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Tbh I never even thought about looking at the error code. I just see jam and go check paper path to try rectify the issue.

I have found other solutions in other threads as well that I will try before ordering this roller.

Custom Search