PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C-3903 FUSING CODE

Custom Search

shamnad abdullah
06-07-2015, 04:08 PM
hi guys.I got an issue with new bizhub 501with an error code C-3903.I reset the code but again its showing.I have swapped out the fuser unit and the power supply and reset again,but the code is still there..anybody has any suggestions?

BESTRONG
06-08-2015, 06:09 PM
What about PRCB?

peter@digitalswebsite.com
06-12-2015, 10:07 PM
What about PRCB?
Make sure the fuser web is not run out or dry, it will bind the fuser and also cause this code, seen it many times

shamnad abdullah
06-13-2015, 08:18 AM
Make sure the fuser web is not run out or dry, it will bind the fuser and also cause this code, seen it many times
i already swapped the fusing unit..

EarthKmTech
06-14-2015, 10:15 AM
it looks like your fuser is not warming at all, TH/1 is not exceeding 20c.

IF SO

theres circuit breakers near the power input socket inside the rear of the machine, make sure theyre not popped.

theres also a fuser safety switch operated by the rhs door that disconnects AC power to the fusing lamps, part number 40AA85011 situated at the front of the machine down the bottom in its own little bracket. Check it.

Otherwise, i agree, prcb time.

KingofMorton
06-14-2015, 11:54 AM
Take the machine to a different outlet on a different circuit. There may be something else drawing too much power and the machine cannot warm up all of the time properly. I just swapped out a BizHub 350 because the customer (one which buys lots of equipment from us) kept getting fuser warm up codes. I told them that it was the lack of power but they wouldn't listen. When we installed a BizHub 222 the lights in the room flickered and once again a different machine went into the same fuser warm up code.

Also, check your door latches. If the door does not close properly the fuser will code out.

shamnad abdullah
07-13-2015, 12:25 AM
hi guys,got the new PRCB today,it vanish the code and the machine is working fine...
thanks for all the replies

Custom Search