Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    c4l

Canon vs Kyocera (Copystar)

Legal copy shop - have rented/leased/operated Canon for years (decades) through a service company (as a former employee and recent owner, Canon is all I've known). Currently, we have a fleet with Canon 7095 for B&W and 9075 for color and I am considering moving to Copystar 8001i and 7551ci. From a business owner/operator perspective, assuming the service and cost is comparable, will my team and I notice a difference in the performance and use-ability of the machinery?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Canon vs Kyocera (Copystar)

Quote Originally Posted by c4l View Post
    Legal copy shop - have rented/leased/operated Canon for years (decades) through a service company (as a former employee and recent owner, Canon is all I've known). Currently, we have a fleet with Canon 7095 for B&W and 9075 for color and I am considering moving to Copystar 8001i and 7551ci. From a business owner/operator perspective, assuming the service and cost is comparable, will my team and I notice a difference in the performance and use-ability of the machinery?
    When I was a young man and a bachelor, i used to think that my mother cooked the best meals in the world, until a friend invited me for his birthday party. The meal, cooked and served by his mother at the function was so tasty that i nearly bit my fingers. Since then my perception about relying on one particular 'product as being the best' has changed.
    The rationale here is: Go ahead with your intended transition from canon to Kyocera machines and experience the difference, i bet you will post here on this forum, your first hand experience on their performance. You will notice a great difference in 'RELIABILITY'......i.e ability of the equipment to meet the required or stated performance specification. Good Luck.