Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: software

software

I am looking for new software to upgrade from trackit but don't feel like spending $30k. I see miracle software as an option but does anyone know how good it works and how expensive it is? any other options I should consider??

Thanks
    Last edited by mkay212; 05-28-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    software

Re: software

We had used Trackit for over 10 years unit about 5 years ago, when our database crashed twice in a year and support from Trackit was lacking. We ran Miracle serves for about a year and the service, call board and inventory were good but out admin. was running into issues with accounting side with how it interacted with Quickbooks. We then went to Quickbooks for the accounting side and their Field Service Management add on for the service side. We have had to make some adjustments to it to have the program work the way we want, but that has not been to hard and technical service has been helpful. This is a monthly fee service by the number of logins. It is cloud base so you can log in any where there is network and it has mobile app. so techs. get and can close calls on there mobile device. It may not be as fancy as the industry specific software but it is working for us.

Thanks for the reply. How expensive is Miracle software? Is it an out right purchase or is it monthly?

Thanks

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    software

I'm not on the accounting side so I didn't see actual costs but I believe that the price was in the $5,000 to $6,000 range. I think there are add ons that can effect cost. If my memory is correct it is a one time purchase but there is a yearly maintenance cost for tech support and upgrades. I would contact them and get a price quote and I think they had a demo package that you can try.

Technician

Надо об этом подумать

thanks for the info