Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Low End Color Canon Options

From a Service perspective. Which would you sell used at a low cost? C2230 Series or C250if / C350if
    I ask because I know C2030 were not worth selling and had problems. Not sure if those are worked out in the C2230.
    The C5000 series are much better.

C3525 How are these?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

Re: Low End Color Canon Options

The c350 has been a better box overall then all 3 generations of the original c2000 series. There has been many improvements on that series, the original model was a headache for the customer and tech.

I have had some minor issues with the 350 series, but nothing dramatic at all. Usually drums or fuser. I would recommend it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Low End Color Canon Options

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    The c350 has been a better box overall then all 3 generations of the original c2000 series. There has been many improvements on that series, the original model was a headache for the customer and tech.

I have had some minor issues with the 350 series, but nothing dramatic at all. Usually drums or fuser. I would recommend it.

+1 on the C350 series. For their size, they're very durable and reliable units. The C2030 boxes in my opinion were just a glorified table-top. The C2230 series were much better, but still felt "flimsy" to me.

I haven't had much experience with the C3525 series...but Canon is very good at addressing issues when they release a new series, so those are likely a good machine.