Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Buy high quality original passports visa cv driver license permit certificate...

    Buy high quality original and real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas, e.t.c
    Email(((( Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))))
    We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing high quality original passports
    and other identity documents, best quality producers of real and fake documents. With
    more than 10 million documents circulating in the world.
    We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver
    driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international
    and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway
    Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.
    This list is not complete.
    For additional information and to place the order just contact us by email or phone.
    BUY BRITISH PASSPORTS (United Kingdom), AMERICAN, CANADIAN
    IDENTITY CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENCE.
    BUY ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES
    BUY ORIGINAL DRIVING LICENCE
    Contact e- mails: (((Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))
    General support: (((Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))
    contact advertiser: (((Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))


  2. #2
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Buy high quality original passports visa cv driver license permit certificate...

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,417
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Buy high quality original passports visa cv driver license permit certificate...

    Quote Originally Posted by godeso233 View Post
    Buy high quality original and real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas, e.t.c
    Email(((( Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))))
    We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing high quality original passports
    and other identity documents, best quality producers of real and fake documents. With
    more than 10 million documents circulating in the world.
    We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver
    driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international
    and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway
    Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.
    This list is not complete.
    For additional information and to place the order just contact us by email or phone.
    BUY BRITISH PASSPORTS (United Kingdom), AMERICAN, CANADIAN
    IDENTITY CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENCE.
    BUY ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES
    BUY ORIGINAL DRIVING LICENCE
    Contact e- mails: (((Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))
    General support: (((Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))
    contact advertiser: (((Oluwa.godeson96@gmail.com)))
    SO IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY YOU ARE USING CTN TO PEDDLE ILLEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM COUNTRIES ALLOWING ILLEGALS TO ENTER THAT COUNTRY. i WILL REPORT THIS TO THE -= FBI =-


  3. #3
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,911
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: Buy high quality original passports visa cv driver license permit certificate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    SO IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY YOU ARE USING CTN TO PEDDLE ILLEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM COUNTRIES ALLOWING ILLEGALS TO ENTER THAT COUNTRY. i WILL REPORT THIS TO THE -= FBI =-
    For best results,be sure to give stuff like that post negative rep too. I just did.
    Still, thanks for pointing this out, I would have missed it if you didn't


  4. #4
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Buy high quality original passports visa cv driver license permit certificate...

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,417
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Buy high quality original passports visa cv driver license permit certificate...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    For best results,be sure to give stuff like that post negative rep too.

    reported post ..... negative rep.... posted in " Site Feedback & Questions" ... and also PM'd Admin.

    this type bofunggo could possibly SHUT THE SITE DOWN! That's WHY as faithful users/contributors we MUST help Admin police the site for possible issues such as this.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here