Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Best off lease copier wholesaler

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post

You are one sick MORON. Get lost kid you are not welcome here. I have contacted the admin to get you booted. Better people than you have tried to take this site down and fall flat on their face. Give it a try punk and let's see you fall flat on your face. Ha-ha

LOL , I have damaged your reputation, you don't have a reputation except being a pathetic internet TROLL. Now go crawl back under the rock you came from. You are one pathetic loser!

HA HA HA AH HA
    Another Fantastic RANT! From your last line!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Best off lease copier wholesaler

Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post
    Yeah and to include Phil B? That guy is not known for backing down to a tussle.

Attachment 42683
    nor will I back down...

I not only give praise and help..but i call out BS!

and a contributor!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    HA HA HA AH HA
    Another Fantastic RANT! From your last line!
    this is your most used line... do you have it saved in a link to repost

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    this is your most used line... do you have it saved in a link to repost

Yep you have to reply to EVERY POST and EVERY Tread
    just another meanness post as always

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I asked this weirdo Edward not to PM me again and he sent me the following. Had no choice but to block him. Is it me or does he seem a little off how he writes? Almost like he has language barrier or mentally slow? Don't forget, "Don't ever threaten a Xerox company man"...... Muhaaaaaa this kid made my weekend !!!!

Oh yea forgot he is a loser like the Dolphins !!!!

ban my ass for be a better man and business owner than you. You all have nothing I don't need this I am here to help not be controlled. Ban me and I will have a cease order for sharing copy write material and a big loss of jobs for you all. will be happy to take care of a bunch of you all. Xerox corp will put an end to this site. you don't even know that your site is under investigation by the fcc, fbi and 3 major companies. So, I got balls and this site will end because of copyman. I pull the trigger with xerox forum I know personally all the big cats and xerox info is the most regulated. Copyman needs banned before everyone is in trouble. Don't ever threaten a Xerox company man
    me thinks his "power" is in his head....

he needs to chill a bit...

General Troublemaker 250+ Posts ddude's Avatar

ban my ass for be a better man and business owner than you. You all have nothing I don't need this I am here to help not be controlled. Ban me and I will have a cease order for sharing copy write material and a big loss of jobs for you all. will be happy to take care of a bunch of you all. Xerox corp will put an end to this site. you don't even know that your site is under investigation by the fcc, fbi and 3 major companies. So, I got balls and this site will end because of copyman. I pull the trigger with xerox forum I know personally all the big cats and xerox info is the most regulated. Copyman needs banned before everyone is in trouble. Don't ever threaten a Xerox company man
    Classic!!! Why visit our nasty site if you know that "X" corp is shutting us down tomorrow???? The FCC, FBI, XRX, and those "three major companies" Has got me so worried that I cannot sleep at night. I think that I may have to file a lawsuit against this "Edward" fellow because he has impacted my business in a negative way-I now feel sorry for the way I treat my customers because I use Copytechnet data to fix thing right the first time...I need to be punished for accessing good data.......Who can I sue?
    2000 mockingbirds = 2 kilomockingbirds