Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best off lease copier wholesaler

I am looking for another source for off lease other than Wulff enterprises. They charge more for equipment but they have their on shipping.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Re: Best off lease copier wholesaler

Not sure if I want to post that info in public. I'll PM you a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Oops I forget their are end users on this site. Should I just remove the thread. I know of other I am just looking for integrity and not fly by night

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Private message not received . Philb is asking for every vendor out there on his business thread where is that comment on him . Copyman scared of philb or playing games. I say playing games. All the off lease are out there for everyone to see. I think its called Google and I pretty sure its on this thing called the internet. Business near me wholesale off lease copiers. It is so cool. LOL

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Wholesalers are not taboo. At least not to my knowledge. ACM sells Kyocera, Konica and more. With good parts access and even tech support.

Can you believe I didn't move fast enough for this Edward dude! Then he has the audacity to send me the PM below. He's got some balls! Our PM's must have crossed because I had just sent him 2 other vendors I use! If i would of seen this I wouldn't of sent him shit! The gall of some people. It's a Friday night on a holiday weekend why would someone need the names within minutes. They don't open again until Tuesday with Monday being a holiday. One sick son of a bitch! Just another asshole to block. Try contributing some $$ to this site and stop sucking FREE info out of us real techs!

I was hoping you would but. I know most of them its no big secret for end users either . You have to be a business owner to purchase from most. RSI, Midwest, Interconnect, and on and on but some people need a chance for a start. No one will tread on you. That's really silly when you got philb asking everyone to post all the vendors out there and give phone numbers websites and all and he has been here a while so maybe you say the same to him. I doubt it. look at the thread in Business talk for him. You made yourself look good and make me seem silly. Feel better? Your not sending me shit. Bunch of girls on this forum. There is no secrets in this industry. I will apologize if I see the same post on his thread. Coward if you don't.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Yeah and to include Phil B? That guy is not known for backing down to a tussle.

popc.jpg

I asked this weirdo Edward not to PM me again and he sent me the following. Had no choice but to block him. Is it me or does he seem a little off how he writes? Almost like he has language barrier or mentally slow? Don't forget, "Don't ever threaten a Xerox company man"...... Muhaaaaaa this kid made my weekend !!!!

Oh yea forgot he is a loser like the Dolphins !!!!

ban my ass for be a better man and business owner than you. You all have nothing I don't need this I am here to help not be controlled. Ban me and I will have a cease order for sharing copy write material and a big loss of jobs for you all. will be happy to take care of a bunch of you all. Xerox corp will put an end to this site. you don't even know that your site is under investigation by the fcc, fbi and 3 major companies. So, I got balls and this site will end because of copyman. I pull the trigger with xerox forum I know personally all the big cats and xerox info is the most regulated. Copyman needs banned before everyone is in trouble. Don't ever threaten a Xerox company man

[QUOTE=JR2ALTA;758781]Wholesalers are not taboo. At least not to my knowledge. ACM sells Kyocera, Konica and more. Copyman is a liberal ass, I write as I talk . Now he has slandered me for being me a southern talker. Donald Trump is going thru the same crap for being him. Political correct
    is the retarded excuse to say I speak different but better. The IQ of a person is a test and results of lifetime performance. Copyman is what? What am I . I am all over the internet. I am what I am and writing and speaking different is what liberal northern people call racist. A racist is a person who says by the color of their skin and where they are from and how they talk or lack of typing skills or sexual orientation should be torn down and against. I will now proceed to have this site taken down and we will see who is slow. Calling FCC, Xerox ,Toshiba, Canon, Hp and on unless copyman is banned. My name is Edward Williams and I don't hide from cowards and bullies. My lawyer will file papers to unmask copyman for slander for i have been in this industry longer than all. My name and reputation has been damaged by copyman and this site. My standard is high.

[QUOTE=Edward;758795]
    Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post
    Wholesalers are not taboo. At least not to my knowledge. ACM sells Kyocera, Konica and more. Copyman is a liberal ass, I write as I talk . Now he has slandered me for being me a southern talker. Donald Trump is going thru the same crap for being him. Political correct
    is the retarded excuse to say I speak different but better. The IQ of a person is a test and results of lifetime performance. Copyman is what? What am I . I am all over the internet. I am what I am and writing and speaking different is what liberal northern people call racist. A racist is a person who says by the color of their skin and where they are from and how they talk or lack of typing skills or sexual orientation should be torn down and against. I will now proceed to have this site taken down and we will see who is slow. Calling FCC, Xerox ,Toshiba, Canon, Hp and on unless copyman is banned. My name is Edward Williams and I don't hide from cowards and bullies. My lawyer will file papers to unmask copyman for slander for i have been in this industry longer than all. My name and reputation has been damaged by copyman and this site. My standard is high.
    You are one sick MORON. Get lost kid you are not welcome here. I have contacted the admin to get you booted. Better people than you have tried to take this site down and fall flat on their face. Give it a try punk and let's see you fall flat on your face. Ha-ha

LOL , I have damaged your reputation, you don't have a reputation except being a pathetic internet TROLL. Now go crawl back under the rock you came from. You are one pathetic loser!

Oh yea I can't read bsm2 and others post because I have them blocked but working on getting them banned to. They contribute nothing here but liberal rhetoric constantly stirring the pot. If they were using this forum for help and to help others they would contribute some $$$. But you will never see that from trolls who just come here to start fights! Never even contributing anything technical to help fellow techs. Who knows may be the same people using different names.....
    Last edited by copyman; 05-25-2019 at 02:09 PM.