• I'm an independant (it's just me)

90 13.41%
  • Other

34 5.07%
  • I'm not in the business

10 1.49%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Copier Technician 250+ Posts
    I guess I'll chime in on this thread. I work for TBS TX/NM. The company became a subsidiary of Toshiba about three years ago; I've been with them for 8 years. Got a bunch of folks working out of our office ... so many I am always seeing someone I don't know. Us techs all know each other, though, and out of OUR office there's 15 techs.

Cheers.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    works for a government hospital here in middle east,in the maintenance dept...all by myself in the office equipment section..and i would say its kind of difficult wherein i have to"drain" my brain out..if there's a problem with any of my machines,it even sleeps with me in my dreams...hahaha..i guess thats why my body is still thin??

i worked for a private company & had 24 branches scattered nationwide selling & servicing develop, konica minolta, riso & evolis. as what they, 80% of duplicators nationwide are RISO..as what they say (including our competitors)..go RISO..GO!

mjarbar

Do you work for...

I'm 1 of 9 people from the boss on down, we have 2 full time techs, the service manager who also goes out from time to time and myself doing the back up work and return to workshop repairs. I also do the purchasing, web site, marketing for the sales people, stock control and anything else that comes across my desk but I'm on holiday for the next two weeks so I don't care!!!

I don't have a clue how many machines we have in the field at the mo but they are all Canon with a handfull of Ricoh and 1 Kyocera

no mercy... 50+ Posts claudioterrible's Avatar

do you ..

15 souls ,official ricoh dealer ,argentina south america hell hole !!!!! but fine and funny

RICHARD C

220v

Claudioterrible: Are you 220v or 110v in Argentina?

Leafer999
    We have over 40 employees. We sell, and service mostly KonicaMinolta.

no mercy... 50+ Posts claudioterrible's Avatar

voltage...

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD C View Post
    Claudioterrible: Are you 220v or 110v in Argentina?
    we use 220 volt for all kind of equipment

Lostman
    I work for an imaging supplies wholesaler. I end up having to deal with any tech issues that come up (luckly not very many) and find this forum to be a good resource.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    i worked 5 years on a small bussines selling and servicing almost all kinds of copier's and printers we sould most old Lanier aka Toshiba 2060 and so ... and afther a whil0e new Sharp digital. Last year i leaved that company and started my own with my wife witch makes the paper work and i emploed on of my old ''tech'' with a part time and another new student wich is trainig on Sharp couse we have a lot of them.
    My old boss is out of bussines since i left and they are going for air conditioning bussines right now so i got almost all the old clients.
    we have a preaty big ranged customers and kind a hard not to lose them sing is hard to ride 300 km for few machines and this crises is kind a hiting hard our relativity new democration like ours, Romania.
    best regards from RBS Service