Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Need Some Help / Ideas for business

Hi there, I am a new member! Great forum with great info guys !

I just move with my future wife to her hometown, in Mexico.

She is an Architect and loves design etc.. After living in the U.S. with me and working with the copy shops in the US, we came up with the idea to start a copy shop in her town to offer better printing/design/copy service than the ones down here.

We have been looking at some Xerox docucolors 12/240/3535 for our machines.

There are a few canon/hp/xerox dealers down here and I really wanted some ideas so we could offer an excellent, low cost, service.

We are looking into offering great quality in tabloid size( I don't really know the exact names or technicalities.), print fliers, booklets, blueprints(plotter), etc..

I know there is a bunch of brands out there but this seems to be the only forum to make this kinds of questions !

Thanks for all your help and time !

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Need Some Help / Ideas for business

Quote Originally Posted by maurimx View Post
    Hi there, I am a new member! Great forum with great info guys !

I just move with my future wife to her hometown, in Mexico.

She is an Architect and loves design etc.. After living in the U.S. with me and working with the copy shops in the US, we came up with the idea to start a copy shop in her town to offer better printing/design/copy service than the ones down here.

We have been looking at some Xerox docucolors 12/240/3535 for our machines.

There are a few canon/hp/xerox dealers down here and I really wanted some ideas so we could offer an excellent, low cost, service.

We are looking into offering great quality in tabloid size( I don't really know the exact names or technicalities.), print fliers, booklets, blueprints(plotter), etc..

I know there is a bunch of brands out there but this seems to be the only forum to make this kinds of questions !

Thanks for all your help and time !
    Hi Maurimx,

I stumble upon your post by chance. You've probably posted in the correct forum, but this one doesn't seem to attact the same level of attention as some others.
    I wish I could help you but I only deal in Konica Minolta.
    I recommend you re post the "We have been looking at some Xerox docucolors 12/240/3535 for our machines" etc in the Xerox forum. Those guys are great and I'm sure they'll be only to willing to give you their recommendations.
    Post the other questions in their appropriate forums and Bobs your uncle

Good luck in Mexico.

Taminol