Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Looking for product info

Im 2 weeks in my new copier business and I was wondering what do people use to get specs, manufacture date, suggested retail price, toner yields, cross reference and other stuff I need. I have seen a old buyer lab book that had a lot of info in it, but it looks like they went to an expensive online subscription. I see there is a link for Industry Analysts on the site and was wondering is this the one most people use. Any help would be great, Thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Looking for product info

Buyers Laboratory - Copier, Fax Machine, Printer and MFP Testing and Reviews will have just about everything you will need on the sales side of the business. Are you alligned with any particular manufaturer?

Technician
    I saw the buyers lab site but the subscription fee is kinda steep. I am not a licensed dealer of any particular models, not even sure how hard it is to be licensed. I have been working on toshibas for the last 10 years and my partner has been working on some older konica minolta boxes. Mainly now I am trying to find good wholesalers and refurbing machines. Any good wholesalers on east coast you would recommend i would appriciate it.
    Thanks, Les