Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-automate

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Vulkor's Avatar

Re: E-automate

Well maybe they can fix both as I'm not impressed with either. Interface needs to be like most windows apps, easier to grasp then for secretaries and such.

santiagoassoc

Re: E-automate

Whether you have installed E-automate or are planning to convert, consider the right set up and training for your company.

We are a consultant group that provides training, workflow analysis, and process setup for companies using the E-Automate Software. Although Digital Gateway provides great support and training for their outstanding product, we have found that additional assistance is always needed.

The back-end setup of the program is an essential part of how your financial statements report data as well as how the service calls, contracts and other information is linked. We study your company and provide accurate back-end setup for your structure.

We also provide one-on-one training and group training for all users. Our background in the copier industry and the accounting field as well as other industries have made our service essential to business owners like yourself.

Our services range from specific module training to full system training. This training differs from E-Automate in that it is geared specifically to how you conduct business. We will train your personnel using their daily transactions and daily workflow.

Please contact us for better assessment of your needs.

Regards,
    Madeleyne Santiago
    Find me on Linked In or email me at santiagoassoc@gmail.com