Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by copicatt View Post
    A current customer just called me wanting to know what would handle the job he is about to take on: He is going to start printing statements for banks. He says it could easily get to 2 million pages per month. He wants to spread it over 3 or 4 machines of the same model. He would rather not buy new. What on earth would handle this sort of thing. Most of my customers are 2k-35k per month. That would be 500k on each of 4 machines per month. Geez. which would be about 24k per day per machine. I don't think I could support that but told him I would look into it. Sounds like a major headache. Ir105? That is still 6 mil per machine per year. If it gets to that. Thanks!
    Sounds like a good job for the Canon IR110 printer. We have more than 20 available used tested or refurbished. we also train people to do their own service which can be very useful in this economy. please email or call and speak with Tim or Mark 801-397-1826 mark@dmtpublishing.com tim@dmtpublishing.com we would be happy to give you an estimate. We have worked with other equipment brokers and OEM's THX

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar
    Oce' VP6250; a singe machine would handle that volume. I have 3 and am amazed by the speed & reliability. (Hard to believe this is the same company that foisted the CPS series on the world.)

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Riso has the best option for high volume Mirc toner use. RISO Introduces High-Speed Inkjet Accessories for Envelope and MICR Check Printing. - Free Online Library

Call me @ 716-832-4950 for details and a price ask for Ward.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    If you check into the customers that do this kind of work, and run volumes in the millions...there is only one machine that was ever made to do this type of job. It is a Xerox 4635, and I back that with 30+ years of experiencing everything that has been previously listed. Try it, you'll like it. Your customer will love you forever, and you will both make a good dollar.

alien

Re: High volume recommendation