Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: system software

jrivera

system software

Hello everyone , what other copier buisness programs besides Nextgen are available, and if you have used or our currently using them, can you share your experience with that program with me. Thanks for your help,

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by jrivera View Post
    Hello everyone , what other copier buisness programs besides Nextgen are available, and if you have used or our currently using them, can you share your experience with that program with me. Thanks for your help,
    We used to use Cal-Type. Thankfully this program was tossed a couple of years ago. I cannot really go into describing how I felt about this piece of crap as there could be children and sensitive ears around.

We have been using Eautomate for the past couple of years. This seems to be a pretty decent program. We are definitely not getting full value out the this package as there are a lot of features that are not being put to good use.

The features that I use as a tech are inventory lookup, pricing, availability (location) and some of the report generation. I'm currently waiting for priviledges to allow me to create my own report templates. The latest upgrade of the s/w has broken the formating of the price report which I use for our custom PM kits parts list/prices.

The administrative folks seem to be good with the program. I've tried to do a little research about the features and other details about Emate as we call it. This company is very closed with details outside of a members only paid support group. There is very little out in the open on the interenet about this s/w.

Adamp

E-Automate

With the consolidation of OMD and LMS NEXGEN into ECI, E-Automate is now the industry leader and is a feature rich package. The service reporting, contract P&L are easy to read and intuitive. Also the PDA tech is a nice addition. I spent most of my life selling and servicing copiers and have been employed by E-automate for 7 years in sales. We have helped numerous dealers from all sizes. I will include a contract P&L for you to see.