Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ThorTech

Service Stickers

I'm looking for some advice on the best place to order service stickers that go on the copier. We want our logo on the sticker in color with the machine ID and phone number. What other info would you recommend having on the sticker, is anyone doing anything different with their stickers? Also where would I source these? Thanks for your help!!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Service Stickers

Re: Service Stickers

Quote Originally Posted by ThorTech View Post
    I'm looking for some advice on the best place to order service stickers that go on the copier. We want our logo on the sticker in color with the machine ID and phone number. What other info would you recommend having on the sticker, is anyone doing anything different with their stickers? Also where would I source these? Thanks for your help!!!
    Check out Metalcraft. We order all of our labels through them. They have there own design team and their customer service is awesome!
    Metalcraft - Manufacturer of Custom Tags and Labels
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Service Stickers

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    Check out Metalcraft. We order all of our labels through them. They have there own design team and their customer service is awesome!
    Metalcraft - Manufacturer of Custom Tags and Labels
    Metalcraft has always been good to us, we use a small metal tag with a stamped machine ID on it and a separate vinyl sticker with our company info. My advice is to pay a little extra for a top notch label with a good adhesive so they don't fall off 30 minutes after they get douched with glass cleaner for the first time.

Service Stickers

I use Vistaprint.

Not for the metal stickers, but for labels that resemble my business card with all my info, just write the ID# on it when you clear the call.

As we all know, paper labels are harder to remove than metal labels.

I can design my own prints online to add ID#_________ on just my labels for a lot cheaper than a generic metal sticker.

It is getting rough out there, every penny counts.
    Why do they call it common sense?

If it were common, wouldn't everyone have it?

just one copy?? 500+ Posts
    Service Stickers

We print our own on a brand of label I don't want to name. Here's a hint, we are a Ricoh, Toshiba, Canon, Panasonic and Kyocera dealer and it's not one of those. These bastards don't come unstuck ever and a razor blade gets em off it one go.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

If you have a useful website - not just an online brochure, but one where the customer can log service requests, place supply orders and send meter readings - add that. Also, if you end up with substandard stickers, put them under the glass on the bottom of the scan cavity.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

we've been using transparent address labels for laser printers. we put our logo, phone number, and id. they look good on about everything but the black km's.