Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    deere

Canon or Minolta

Time to get new copiers. We have Minolta right now but looking at Canon. The Minolta we would get is BH951 and C6000L. The Canon would be C5051 and C9065. What does everyone think? I have no experience with Canon. Thanks

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Canon or Minolta

Re: Canon or Minolta

Quote Originally Posted by deere View Post
    Time to get new copiers. We have Minolta right now but looking at Canon. The Minolta we would get is BH951 and C6000L. The Canon would be C5051 and C9065. What does everyone think? I have no experience with Canon. Thanks
    Canon of course.

However, this model you mention C5051 is discontinued. Canon now has C5255.

I would go with the Canon.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

I hear the Minolta is just as good as Canon.. I have a canon that is giving me hell and im even thinking of sending it back for a Minolta...
    A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words !!!

deere

Need more suggestions. Minolta or Canon?

ed92

Konica for the qualite of printing

j ai les deux et franchement l'ecran est mieux sur le canon mais pas les impression les temps de pre chauffage est beaucoup trop long sur le canon il est fait des reglage de demi teinte tout le temps

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Canon or Minolta

I go for Konica Minolta....Minolta has very advanced machines in Black and White......easy to use easy to fix....

In productions Color machines I think Canon is better...

I hope this will be helpful

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Canon or Minolta

Canon leads the industry and Rand D dollars are 2 to 1 ratio vs the competitors. Canon U.S.A. : Market Leadership Check the back page of the market share PDF for 2010 and then tell us you want a Minolta

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Canon or Minolta

Check the back page of the market share PDF for 2010
    Market share achieved by subsidizing machines? One day the invested capital has to be paid back..........., or not.

Hans

jdthomas3

Exclamation Re: Canon or Minolta

Dear Anyone,

Our Minolta CF2002 Will not go into ready mode. The Scanner screen says Please Wait then it goes black. The printer does go through the initiation phase anymore. It said that I had a lower waste toner. I empty it again like to person where we bought from said. Can someone tell me what's wrong. I also replaced the red drum in it months ago and turn it off months ago now it will not go into ready mode. Please, contact at your earliest convenience at johnnytjohnnydt@yahoo.com with your solutions. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Johnny

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    Canon or Minolta

Quote Originally Posted by deere View Post
    You'd probably be happy with either brand so maybe price will be the final determining factor. I was a factory trained Canon tech for years and love the brand, they are very solid machines.....but I'd recommend the Konica Minolta machines all day long. Much easier to service and in my humble opinion they break down less. We sell both and Konica Minolta has much more rugged boxes nowadays than Canon. (not to say that both brand names don't have an occasional model that is a dog.)
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com