Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MFP Proposal

MFP Proposal

Hi all, I've started my own service business and I've got a proposal to do for a customer who would like me to supply them with 5 mfps for their company. They're currently using 2 Kyocera fs1035 to do their printing. I'll be using off lease mfps for my customers as I can refurbish them and put them back in the field. I haven't done a proposal of this nature before and wanted to know if anyone has one that they don't mind sharing that I can use.

Thanks.

Richwalker.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: MFP Proposal

Go ahead and close the deal! What's the difficulty there? I assume your business is operating legally,i.e fully registered with the relevant authority...government, and therefore you have all the necessary legal documentation. Start by sending to the customer, a proforma invoice...detailing the 'description of the goods and quantity you want to supply; the unit price and total cost. You can email them the proforma with an attached sales brochure or technical specifications of the machines. Your proforma invoice must also indicate the preferred terms of payment e.g by check, paypal visa, telegraphic transfers etc. Validity of the proforma e.g 30days, how soon you can deliver the machines once they have confirmed the order for you to supply.
    You may also indicate any other terms like warranty or guarantee whichever applies, proposal for service contract etc.
    NB: The market conditions may vary from country to country, but the above are the generally accepted international business practice or standards.
    Good luck!

Re: MFP Proposal

Thanks for the input Dag, I did some searching online and found some templates that I used to format my proposals with. Doing ok so far. Have a great day all.
    Richwalker.