Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: fixya.com

Service Manager 250+ Posts

fixya.com

any boby ever used these people? know any thing about them? they have a copier tech board that you can post on and also a charge board to answer questions.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    fixya.com

I've done some Google searches on specific copier topics that pull up Tech Support, Manuals & Troubleshooting for Consumers results. I was not very impressed with the level of expertice. They certainly do not have the resources we have here.

One thing that you can be absolutely sure of: All things change.
    Sometimes for the worst. Sometimes for the better. Sometimes both at the same time.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar
    I was helping on that fixya .com. Mostly ungrateful endusers. They ask unclear questions and I was giving them simple instructions and recomending calling independant techs for more complex problems. I had enough when a woman gave be a poor rating for a solution I provided that wasn't even what she asked for and I just quit it. I want to only help people who are grateful because I am trying... not because I didn't hit it on the head form a vague and unclear question. Totally stupid and I will never help anyone who is pushy or not grateful for me just trying. Not everyone is like that thou. I guess now they will pay you to helpdiagnose problems but what do they do if they don't feel you helped them enough or are jerks and you help them fix it but they lie and say you didn't help? My opinion...Don't go there!!!
    Izzy