Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sharp Training

  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Anywho CA
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    18

    Sharp Training

    Hopefully some Sharp techs will see this. I'm going to my first Training next week. Any one who's been know what types of items are covered on the entry exam? Just wondering what I concern myself with. Thanks


  2. #2
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp Training

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,948
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Sharp Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulm View Post
    Hopefully some Sharp techs will see this. I'm going to my first Training next week. Any one who's been know what types of items are covered on the entry exam? Just wondering what I concern myself with. Thanks
    I haven't been to a training class since they re-established the entry exam, but I wouldn't be too concerned about it. If you know the copy process and a little bit of electronics (re: CDAI+),
    you won't have any trouble.
    Just be sure to read the question and know what they looking for before picking an answer. Good luck!

    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts harleyrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    ,il
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Sharp Training

    the last test I had was pretty much basic crap like zootech said. There will be a couple questions on the copy process and a basic elecrical troubleshoot probably. Look over the student guide and specs on the model you are going to see.


  4. #4
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Anywho CA
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Sharp Training

    Thanks for the replies. I have been the Setup and network integration person but the boss wants me to be able to do it all. Don't have much basic electronics, just what I've been able to glean from online training and the manuals. Thanks again


  5. #5
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp Training

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,948
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Sharp Training

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulm View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I have been the Setup and network integration person but the boss wants me to be able to do it all. Don't have much basic electronics, just what I've been able to glean from online training and the manuals. Thanks again
    If you gone through the Bronze, Silver and Gold training, you have it covered.

    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  6. #6
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Sharp Training

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    15,197
    Rep Power
    244

    Re: Sharp Training

    Somebody remind me: What is this "training"?

    It seems like I've heard of it before ... Maybe a decade ago.

    Isn't that like when you go out there with only a manual, and the willingness to read and figure it out. Then you accidentally stumble onto the answer. After a few trips like that then you're trained.
    =^..^=

    Last edited by blackcat4866; 06-06-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  7. #7
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp Training

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,948
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Sharp Training

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Somebody remind me: What is this "training"?

    It seems like I've heard of it before ... Maybe a decade ago.

    Isn't that like when you go out there with only a manual, and the willingness to read and figure it out. Then you accidentally stumble onto the answer. After a few trips like that then you're trained.
    =^..^=
    Dave, your reputation precedes you where ever you go - everyone knows you need no further training.

    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  8. #8
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Sharp Training

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    15,197
    Rep Power
    244

    Re: Sharp Training

    Damn! I knew there was a reason. I think training might be better than semi-educated guesses, but I may never know for sure. =^..^=

    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  9. #9
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Sharp Training

    ZOOTECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Insane Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,948
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: Sharp Training

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Damn! I knew there was a reason. I think training might be better than semi-educated guesses, but I may never know for sure. =^..^=
    Come on Dave, your "semi-educated guesses" are because you keep, probably, one of the best data bases of machine problems, and corrective actions (along with that Canon tech) than anyone.

    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

  10. #10
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Sharp Training

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    15,197
    Rep Power
    244

    Re: Sharp Training

    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Come on Dave, your "semi-educated guesses" are because you keep, probably, one of the best data bases of machine problems, and corrective actions (along with that Canon tech) than anyone.
    That's just one manifestation of the creeping CRS. Without the database I couldn't remember what I did this morning. I think it's catching. =^..^=

    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here