Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MPS Software

Technician

MPS Software

I am just getting back into the business and am going to concentrate on long term contracts, such as MPS. I am tired of having customers price shop, etc.

I have contacted a couple vendors, and am still getting information.

Is there any vendor that has a program for the little guy just getting into it? I can not afford a bunch of up front fees. I am looking for someone that will help do the initial data collection, then monthly monitoring. I would rather pay a higher per machine rate

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: MPS Software

Sell them a good reman toner exclusively and service the machine for free or maybe discount PM kits.
    MPS programs will have your customer list and of course promises they wont approach them with the same offer......Just look at HP Etc.

Owner/Tech/Sales/Crazy 50+ Posts
    MPS Software

Re: MPS Software

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    I am just getting back into the business and am going to concentrate on long term contracts, such as MPS. I am tired of having customers price shop, etc.

I have contacted a couple vendors, and am still getting information.

Is there any vendor that has a program for the little guy just getting into it? I can not afford a bunch of up front fees. I am looking for someone that will help do the initial data collection, then monthly monitoring. I would rather pay a higher per machine rate
    Try Print Audit (Object moved) , they have a multi layer pricing and also offer a try and buy program (Accessor) ... If you want only meter readings and consumable levels their Facilities Manager product is sufficient , very easy to install (for network devices) and to run/ configure.