Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    dipak678

Lightbulb Please Help - Want Purchase Copier our Office

Dear All,

I want purchase copier cum printer for our office, i have gone through all brand and frustrated .

Please help me to choose right one from brand Canon, Konica Minolta & Kyocera , Xerox .

Which is better in terms of overall performance, cost ,toner cost & reliability.

Requirement:

B & W
    A3-A4

Page Speed : 25-30 ppm

DADF

Duplex Printing

Network Scan

Network Printing

4 Tray

Monthly Volume: 30000 to 40000

Waiting for your feed back.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Please Help - Want Purchase Copier our Office

Re: Please Help - Want Purchase Copier our Office

I have primary experience with Konica Minolta ans Kyocera machines and I find Konica Minolta more reliable. Can not judge on Canon or Xerox as my experience is fairly low. Although worked on couple of Canons and they seemed to be fairly reliable.

Good Luck with your purchase.
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Please Help - Want Purchase Copier our Office

Quote Originally Posted by dipak678 View Post

I want purchase copier cum printer for our office, i have gone through all brand and frustrated .

Which is better in terms of overall performance, cost ,toner cost & reliability.

Monthly Volume: 30000 to 40000
    At that monthly volume, I`d suggest that you should be looking at a higher end machine than 25-30ppm.
    There are excellent models from every manufacturer.
    Cost of operation? I would suggest that you`ll be signing a maintenance agreement at a set cost /copy so that`s really easy to calculate.
    My suggestion to you would be to advise you not to worry so much about the difference of a few hundred dollars (or whatever) in the upfront cost, because the volume you`re talking about means that maintenance agreement costs will exceed the purchase price in fairly short order anyway. You need the machine to be up and running -so a reliable, and prompt service company should be the most important decision
    It`s very short-sighted to choose a deal simply because a machine is a couple hundred dollars cheaper, when maintenance costs will run a few hundred $/month anyway

worker drone 250+ Posts

If there was one manufacturer that was head and shoulders above the rest, there would only be one manufacturer in business in short order. Take the advice given and seek out the best service provider in your area. Then ask them for their recommendation.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Your choice of dealer is far more important than the brand of equipment. Find out who your local business friends are using and how happy they are with the vendors they use.