Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    0

    code erro E012-0500 en imagePRESS C800

    good


    I have a problem with one imagePRESS C800 is the error code is E0012-0500 I reviewed the transfer unit but prints a few leaves and comes out the error code and also leaves calibrate the equipment or the band with trnasferencia (INIT- ITB)


    regards


  2. #2
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    code erro E012-0500 en imagePRESS C800

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,733
    Rep Power
    224

    Re: code erro E012-0500 en imagePRESS C800

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph2011 View Post
    good


    I have a problem with one imagePRESS C800 is the error code is E0012-0500 I reviewed the transfer unit but prints a few leaves and comes out the error code and also leaves calibrate the equipment or the band with trnasferencia (INIT- ITB)


    regards
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Color Displacement / Pitch Lines at Regular Interval (120 mm /60 mm) /
    & E012-050x Error Codes

    see attach pdf




    -ITB Drive Motor drive detection error

    Harnesses from the Drum ITB Driver PCB to the ITB Drive Motor■

    1. Drum ITB Driver PCB (UN6/J1906) to Relay Connector (21P)
    (Unit of replacement: CABLE, SIGNAL MAIN)■
    2. Relay Connector (21P) to Drawer Connector (J8050) (Unit of replacement: I.T.BELT DRAWER ASSEMBLY)■
    3. Drawer Connector (J8050) to ITB Relay PCB (UN28/J2706)
    (Unit of replacement: CABLE, I.T.B. MAIN)■
    4. ITB Relay PCB (UN28/J2707) to Relay Connector (15P) (Unit of replacement: ENCODER UNIT)■
    5. Relay Connector (15P) to ITB Drive Motor (M3/J7518) (Unit of replacement: ENCODER UNIT)■
    - ITB Drive Motor (M3) (Unit of replacement: MOTOR, DC BRUSHLESS)■
    - ITB Relay PCB (UN28) (Unit of replacement: I.T.B. CONNECTING PCB ASSEMBLY)■
    - Drum ITB Driver PCB (UN6) (Unit of replacement: DRUM I.T.B. DRIVER PCB ASS’Y)■

    [Points to note at work] When checking the harness/cable or connector, perform the following work.■
    1. Disconnect and then connect the connector to check that there is no bent pin and cable disconnection.■
    2. Visually check that the harness is not caught or open circuit.■
    3. If there is any error, replace the corresponding harness/cable.■

    [Remedy] Check/replace the related parts.

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

  3. #3
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: code erro E012-0500 en imagePRESS C800

    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Color Displacement / Pitch Lines at Regular Interval (120 mm /60 mm) /
    & E012-050x Error Codes

    see attach pdf




    -ITB Drive Motor drive detection error

    Harnesses from the Drum ITB Driver PCB to the ITB Drive Motor■

    1. Drum ITB Driver PCB (UN6/J1906) to Relay Connector (21P)
    (Unit of replacement: CABLE, SIGNAL MAIN)■
    2. Relay Connector (21P) to Drawer Connector (J8050) (Unit of replacement: I.T.BELT DRAWER ASSEMBLY)■
    3. Drawer Connector (J8050) to ITB Relay PCB (UN28/J2706)
    (Unit of replacement: CABLE, I.T.B. MAIN)■
    4. ITB Relay PCB (UN28/J2707) to Relay Connector (15P) (Unit of replacement: ENCODER UNIT)■
    5. Relay Connector (15P) to ITB Drive Motor (M3/J7518) (Unit of replacement: ENCODER UNIT)■
    - ITB Drive Motor (M3) (Unit of replacement: MOTOR, DC BRUSHLESS)■
    - ITB Relay PCB (UN28) (Unit of replacement: I.T.B. CONNECTING PCB ASSEMBLY)■
    - Drum ITB Driver PCB (UN6) (Unit of replacement: DRUM I.T.B. DRIVER PCB ASS’Y)■

    [Points to note at work] When checking the harness/cable or connector, perform the following work.■
    1. Disconnect and then connect the connector to check that there is no bent pin and cable disconnection.■
    2. Visually check that the harness is not caught or open circuit.■
    3. If there is any error, replace the corresponding harness/cable.■

    [Remedy] Check/replace the related parts.


    good morning


    please thanks for the help I have reviewed the transfer assembly but at the time of setting INIT- ITB passes without any problem but when wanting to print out the error code again E012-0500


    alcanse some more out of this problem


    regards


  4. #4
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    code erro E012-0500 en imagePRESS C800

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,733
    Rep Power
    224

    Re: code erro E012-0500 en imagePRESS C800

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph2011 View Post
    good morning


    please thanks for the help I have reviewed the transfer assembly but at the time of setting INIT- ITB passes without any problem but when wanting to print out the error code again E012-0500


    alcanse some more out of this problem


    regards
    ================================================== ======

    did u check the connections listed

    did u read the attached pdf

    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here