Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VarioPrint 135

VarioPrint 135

Hi guys.

Please help me out with this machine. I am not too familiar with it look like a nice machine. The machine was standing for a long time and i had to get and add toner. I will print one or two pages and then gives error 1529. I ask to switch the finisher on and off.

Please any help would be appreciated.

Re: VarioPrint 135

OK I figured out the the service password. The error is related to the CPR shuttle.
    Can someone please guide me to it cause I have no idea what or where that is.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    VarioPrint 135

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    OK I figured out the the service password. The error is related to the CPR shuttle.
    Can someone please guide me to it cause I have no idea what or where that is.
    -------------
    Error code "1529 CPR shuttle unit position error"

Measures

1.-Replace the "Shuttle unit, CPR".
    2.-Check the connections of the wiring harness and repair if necessary.
    3.-Replace the "PBA beagle power (22PBA02)".

Additional information
    The shuttle motor cannot follow the desired profile.

Before this error code is displayed, the embedded software excludes the following:
    1. "1566 CPR shuttle unit power failure"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

download the TRM varioPRINT 135 series Technical guide
    on link below>> unzip to a created folder> now open the 01_varioPRINT 135 Series R2.0 pdf manual in that folder
    in search window> type in 1529 - you will have all the info needed

Canon varioPRINT 135 downloads, drivers, manuals, software, firmware and safety data sheets
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Thanks for the reply, I did download the file and extracted it, but there does not seem to be a PDF file in there. If i open index.html it opens and gives XML and javascript errors. Am i doing something wrong?

I tried different browser.

Seems like i need an app to get this to work, any other ideas?

VarioPrint 135

Seems like i need an app to get this to work, any other ideas?

1-First create a folder on desktop name it VARIO

2-download the zip file (TRM_-_varioPRINT_135_series_v3.1)

3-go to your download location & drag/or cut the TRM_-_varioPRINT_135_series_v3.1 into the VARIO folder

4-now in the VARIO folder unzip (TRM_-_varioPRINT_135_series_v3.1) into this folder

5-after unzip/ you will see a folder called varioPRINT 135 Series R2.0

6- when you open (varioPRINT 135 Series R2.0) you will see a pdf on top called (01_varioPRINT 135 Series R2.0) that is the Technical Service Manual.
    other pdf's are mostly circuot diagrams/ some links in manual will point to them

That does not seem to work either.

VarioPrint 135

That does not seem to work either.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Folder Vario.jpg

* Extract all files in the same folder

* To open the Service manual, double click the file "01_varioPRINT 135 series RX.X.pdf"

* Be aware of the difference between previous/next page and previous/next view.
    The previous/next page icons are default present in the toolbar of Acrobat reader.

To install the previous/next view icons:

* Click "View" on the toolbar of Acrobat reader
    * Go to "Toolbars"and select "More tools..."
    * Scroll down to "Page Navigation Toolbar" and click the checkbox "Previous View" and "Next View" and click "OK"
    * you see 2 new icons in the toolbar of Acrobat reader
    * Use the 2 new icons to navigate through the service manual when you want to go to the previous view or next view

* Note: The service manual consists of many links. The previous/next view icons enable easy navigation within the service manual
    (f.i. returning to the previous document after a link is selected),

cant' understand why u are having such an issue
    what happens when u un zip file into location folder ??

TRM varioPRINT 135 series

http://downloads.oce.com/ProductDownloads/Index/488#

The first zip file "TRM varioPRINT 135 series v3.3_pdf" is a pdf file named "TRM varioPRINT 135 series V3.3.pdf" and a folder called "external" with smaller sized pdf files in the. Technical Reference Manual (TRM). This TRM describes the PRISMAsync controller v3.3 for the varioPRINT 135 series. wrong kind of manual.

The second zip file "TRM varioPRINT 135 series v3.1" is an executable that installs a HTML based manual into a folder on the root called "Oce". It does not work. " I have been informed by Oce ZA that you need a plugin or APP of some sorts to get it to work. I used to work on Oce machines like the 3165, 1075 and TDS machine. The guys refuse to give it to me unless i go there to view it.

Our company is keeping it as a backup machine in case of an emergency (don't ask its just silly). So i must let it run once in a while i waited about 8 months for toner???. So the machine would make 2 or 3 copies and the code out with 1529. I guessed the entry code to be the same as for the 3165 and that worked, the rest is different but nice to work with.

What is the zip file size.
    Untitled.jpg
    Do u see it in here?

VarioPrint 135

The first zip file "TRM varioPRINT 135 series v3.3_pdf" is a pdf file named "TRM varioPRINT 135 series V3.3.pdf" and a folder called "external" with smaller sized pdf files in the. Technical Reference Manual (TRM). This TRM describes the PRISMAsync controller v3.3 for the varioPRINT 135 series. wrong kind of manual.

The second zip file "TRM varioPRINT 135 series v3.1" is an executable that installs a HTML based manual into a folder on the root called "Oce". It does not work. " I have been informed by Oce ZA that you need a plugin or APP of some sorts to get it to work. I used to work on Oce machines like the 3165, 1075 and TDS machine. The guys refuse to give it to me unless i go there to view it.

Our company is keeping it as a backup machine in case of an emergency (don't ask its just silly). So i must let it run once in a while i waited about 8 months for toner???. So the machine would make 2 or 3 copies and the code out with 1529. I guessed the entry code to be the same as for the 3165 and that worked, the rest is different but nice to work with.

What is the zip file size.
    Untitled.jpg
    Do u see it in here?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is how it will look

MANUAL.jpg
    * Extract all files in the same folder

* To open the Service manual, double click the file "01_varioPRINT 135 series RX.X.pdf"

* Be aware of the difference between previous/next page and previous/next view.
    The previous/next page icons are default present in the toolbar of Acrobat reader.

To install the previous/next view icons:

* Click "View" on the toolbar of Acrobat reader
    * Go to "Toolbars"and select "More tools..."
    * Scroll down to "Page Navigation Toolbar" and click the checkbox "Previous View" and "Next View" and click "OK"
    * you see 2 new icons in the toolbar of Acrobat reader
    * Use the 2 new icons to navigate through the service manual when you want to go to the previous view or next view

* Note: The service manual consists of many links. The previous/next view icons enable easy navigation within the service manual
    (f.i. returning to the previous document after a link is selected),

Sorry , my fault > gave wrong link> can't seem to think straight sometimes (too busy)

should have been

varioPRINT_135_Series_R2.0
    personal download link below----------unzip & follow folder directions from above

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfgvkpojxqpgacr/varioPRINT_135_Series_R2.0.exe?dl=0