Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon IR-ADVC 2225i print quality

Dear all ,

i installed a brand new machine ir-advc 2225i ,the machine prints is dark ,i wonder if they any adjustment for this or its like the old models of copiers irc4080, i used the pcl driver pcl5 also tried pcl6 and ufii with no changes still different than the pc i know it never print excatly as we see on the screen but theres a differents the green on screen looks light and on the prints dark,also the blue is dark but on the screen is light ,hopfuly to find a soultion for canon colors issue here in my country Minolta is sweeped Canon in color machines with the amayzing quality of photos.
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Canon IR-ADVC 2225i print quality

Hi

The iR-ADV C2225i are office colour print for presentation document and you can't compare with press output.

But you can try to improve you output colour adjusting the FULL AUTO-GRADATION via user settings, this adjustment help.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    Dear all ,

i installed a brand new machine ir-advc 2225i ,the machine prints is dark ,i wonder if they any adjustment for this or its like the old models of copiers irc4080, i used the pcl driver pcl5 also tried pcl6 and ufii with no changes still different than the pc i know it never print excatly as we see on the screen but theres a differents the green on screen looks light and on the prints dark,also the blue is dark but on the screen is light ,hopfuly to find a soultion for canon colors issue here in my country Minolta is sweeped Canon in color machines with the amayzing quality of photos.
    hi

it could be useful
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfKh...ature=youtu.be

ALL THE BEST

Tubbyengineer

Dear all ,

i installed a brand new machine ir-adv c2225i ,the machine prints is dark ,i wonder if they any adjustment for this or its like the old models of copiers irc4080, i used the pcl driver pcl5 also tried pcl6 and ufii with no changes still different than the pc i know it never print excatly as we see on the screen but there's a difference the green on screen looks light and on the prints dark, also the blue is dark but on the screen is light ,hopefully to find a solution for canon colors issue here in my country Minolta is sweeped Canon in color machines with the amazing quality of photos.
    Since you're describing everything on the monitor as being lighter than the prints are you sure the monitor is correctly calibrated, it's also important to remember that it's an office colour machine not a production print model.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Dear all ,

I have had complants on that model. Not much you can do about it. I think the way the drum units are made and I am not sure about toner but it is not a high quality color machine. Most of my customers are not picky at all (except my print shops of course) so I think it works ok as a cheap color copier. I think it is discontinued anyway now. I have a couple of the newer 3325 models but no calls yet so I am not sure. Minolta rocks on color, but 25 years ago we were always trying to get them not to jam.