Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C2550 performing multiple jobs

I have a C2550 in the shop, it was working fine but the fuser had a bad spot so I put in a fuser from another copier. Now it comes to ready, you push Start then it says Printing.....Scanning.....Performing Multiple Jobs and never puts out the copy. If you Cancel the job, it says Cancelling but never completes and you have to turn off and on again. It comes to Ready again, there are no pending jobs, but the same thing happens over and over. I tried another used fuser and the same thing.....any ideas? Also, the paper comes out of the cassette tray and rests loosely inside right door about where the secondary transfer roller sits. It never says jam, just performing multiple jobs.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: C2550 performing multiple jobs

Quote Originally Posted by repeatcopiers View Post
    I have a C2550 in the shop, it was working fine but the fuser had a bad spot so I put in a fuser from another copier. Now it comes to ready, you push Start then it says Printing.....Scanning.....Performing Multiple Jobs and never puts out the copy. If you Cancel the job, it says Cancelling but never completes and you have to turn off and on again. It comes to Ready again, there are no pending jobs, but the same thing happens over and over. I tried another used fuser and the same thing.....any ideas? Also, the paper comes out of the cassette tray and rests loosely inside right door about where the secondary transfer roller sits. It never says jam, just performing multiple jobs.
    You did put the old fuser back in didn't you? Just to eleminate a problem in the new fuser?

Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    You did put the old fuser back in didn't you? Just to eleminate a problem in the new fuser?
    Should have, but I did not. I tried 2 other fusers from working copiers, so didn't think it was related to the fuser, but I can try that and will report back.

Still havent' figured this out. Put old fuser in, same problem. I also put new memory sticks in and it made 1 copy, thought it was fixed, but when I tried another copy it went back to saying Performing Multiple Jobs and never passes another copy.