Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon ir-adv 6055 adf jamming

Hello to all,

i have canon ir-adv 6055 at my client it was passing one paper through the ADF and the 2nd one jammed fastly i dissamble all the parts inside the feeder and cleaned all the sensors after that i made sens-init on service mode the. Turend off and on the machine and suddenly when i put the paper on the adf and tried to make a copy fastly the paper jams and theres no paper checked the jam ower on jam and on the normall screen show 010094 jam ,can anyone help me i also tried to make clear dc and i reinstall the falt cables and the connecter same problem :/
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: Canon ir-adv 6055 adf jamming

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    Hello to all,

i have canon ir-adv 6055 at my client it was passing one paper through the ADF and the 2nd one jammed fastly i dissamble all the parts inside the feeder and cleaned all the sensors after that i made sens-init on service mode the. Turend off and on the machine and suddenly when i put the paper on the adf and tried to make a copy fastly the paper jams and theres no paper checked the jam ower on jam and on the normall screen show 010094 jam ,can anyone help me i also tried to make clear dc and i reinstall the falt cables and the connecter same problem :/
    That 0094 power on can be hard to troubleshoot. We replaced an ADF for that on an 8105. The ADF is close to the one you have. There is a plastic prism that comes loose on the left side is usually the problem (my last 0094 aslo). Open cover and just as it goes into the turn around. Two screws to take out guide with prism.

I am going to try copy and paste. One of the sensors is bad or blocked. The sensor boards are the same if you want to try and swap.
    Question :
    When jam code 0094 occurs for the DADF what I/O do you check?

Jam code 0094 is a power on jam that can be caused by DADF sensors PCB2, PCB3, PCB4, PCB5, SR4, SR5 and SR22.

Answer :
    Level 1 Service Mode > Mode List Classic > Copier > I/O > Feeder. Scroll to screen 2 to display address P009 and P010.

Post Separation 3 sensor (PCB2) P009; bit 2 (1 indicates paper present)
    Registration sensor (PCB3) P009; bit 5 (1 indicates paper present)
    Lead sensor 1 (PCB4) P009; bit 6 (1 indicates paper present)
    Delivery sensor (PCB5) P010; bit 0 (1 indicates paper present)
    Delay sensor (SR4) P009; bit 3 (1 indicates paper present)
    Lead sensor 2 (SR5) P009; bit 7 (1 indicates paper present)
    Lead Edge Position sensor (SR22) P009; bit 4 (1 indicates paper present)

Note: DADF needs to be in a jam state for the IO to function properly

Others reported that a RCON backup, clear fixed it and RCON restore went back to code and had to be input manually (sticker under cover Where adf connects). Others reported Reader driver. DF Driver PCB was replaced, to resolve the issue. Part Number for the DF Driver is FM0-0717-000

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    That 0094 power on can be hard to troubleshoot. We replaced an ADF for that on an 8105. The ADF is close to the one you have. There is a plastic prism that comes loose on the left side is usually the problem (my last 0094 aslo). Open cover and just as it goes into the turn around. Two screws to take out guide with prism.

I am going to try copy and paste. One of the sensors is bad or blocked. The sensor boards are the same if you want to try and swap.
    Question :
    When jam code 0094 occurs for the DADF what I/O do you check?

Jam code 0094 is a power on jam that can be caused by DADF sensors PCB2, PCB3, PCB4, PCB5, SR4, SR5 and SR22.

Answer :
    Level 1 Service Mode > Mode List Classic > Copier > I/O > Feeder. Scroll to screen 2 to display address P009 and P010.

Post Separation 3 sensor (PCB2) P009; bit 2 (1 indicates paper present)
    Registration sensor (PCB3) P009; bit 5 (1 indicates paper present)
    Lead sensor 1 (PCB4) P009; bit 6 (1 indicates paper present)
    Delivery sensor (PCB5) P010; bit 0 (1 indicates paper present)
    Delay sensor (SR4) P009; bit 3 (1 indicates paper present)
    Lead sensor 2 (SR5) P009; bit 7 (1 indicates paper present)
    Lead Edge Position sensor (SR22) P009; bit 4 (1 indicates paper present)

Note: DADF needs to be in a jam state for the IO to function properly

Others reported that a RCON backup, clear fixed it and RCON restore went back to code and had to be input manually (sticker under cover Where adf connects). Others reported Reader driver. DF Driver PCB was replaced, to resolve the issue. Part Number for the DF Driver is FM0-0717-000
    Again same problem on another client jam code 0094, i dessambled all the adf part peices peices i changed the sensor that located ohe guide as u said for me and clean all thr sensors also i changed the pcb of the adf and same probelm really its very complicated problem .

Again same problem on another client jam code 0094, i dessambled all the adf part peices peices i changed the sensor that located ohe guide as u said for me and clean all thr sensors also i changed the pcb of the adf and same probelm really its very complicated problem .
    Minimizing jam code 0094
    https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...2-f3dbf35fa7be

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Sometimes very complicated. One machine we just replaced the entire ADF (off a used machine). Others I have found the prisim off one of the guides. It would be nice if the code pointed you to the sensor with the problem instead of all of them. Not easy to take that ADF apart. I am lucky as most of my machines get traded in after 3 million or so. Lots of dirt and dust after that much paper.

Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    Sometimes very complicated. One machine we just replaced the entire ADF (off a used machine). Others I have found the prisim off one of the guides. It would be nice if the code pointed you to the sensor with the problem instead of all of them. Not easy to take that ADF apart. I am lucky as most of my machines get traded in after 3 million or so. Lots of dirt and dust after that much paper.
    Yea very complicated i have replaced all the sensors and install it on other adf and it worka normally still dont know what to do waiting some miracle :s

Yea very complicated i have replaced all the sensors and install it on other adf and it worka normally still dont know what to do waiting some miracle :s

Reminder;

Always check wireing & wire-ties, usually main culprits in Canon Products.

Prevents wasteful and costly Board and Assembly replacements.
    😱

After days on trying everything and after hard analyzing finally i solved my problem and the problem was the exit sensor reflactor it was dirty even i used the air blowing at the first of the problem but didnt help till I dissambled the reflactor and hardly to arrived it but i arrived and solved my problem thanks all for ur help