Quote Originally Posted by anand8620 View Post
    Sir while using id card, it is ok. I want rearrange the size
    In 4 in 1 it is equal, But I want 2/3 in top 2 and 1/3 in bottom
    can it possible
    Please help me if anyone has the answer
    =-O

Model_?

Photo Shop :-))

save your original phototype as jpeg to its highest quality close it.
    reopen again then duplicate 3 times.
    re_arrange sizes _to fit on selected sized paper.

to duplicate image/layers ...go to layer>duplicate layer

to re_arrange images...use the move tool (the first top icon on your tool palettes...top right hand side)
    when you duplicate images, they overlap each other. this is when you use the move tool to move them around the page...re_arrange as you see fit.
    also when using the move tool, make sure you have ticked the "show bounding box/auto select layer' (located below select/filter menu tab)

make sure too that you highlight which ever layer your'e trying to move, to activate it.

Or-----

Many Photoshop users solve the multiple image printing problem by assembling the images by hand.
    To do this, create a new document using File > New, set the page size to 8x10 to allow margins around the page for printing, configure the resolution to your preferred printer resolution (for example, 300 pixels per inch), set the mode to RGB Color, and click OK.

Open the images to print and select each in turn by clicking the image to make it active and choosing Select > All. Choose Edit > Copy Merged to copy all layers, not just the current one. Click the new image and choose Edit > Paste. Your copied image appears on a new layer, and you can size it by Ctrl+clicking on the layer thumbnail (Command+clicking on the Mac. Click the Move tool, drag it to the desired size, and move it into position.

To add additional copies of this same image, right-click the layer in the layer palette, choose Duplicate layer and click OK. Size and move this image into position and repeat to fill the page. You can rotate one or more images 90 degrees if they fit better on the page that way

Printing Multiple Pages on One Sheet - Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6075/6065/6055 e-ManualI
    Last edited by teckat; 01-20-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**