Hi All,

This my first post. I came here because I've just started my own business of buying, refurbishing and re-selling copiers. I picked up a Canon CLC 900 and I'm starting to feel like maybe I'm delusional or in the Twilight Zone.

I'm parting out this machine. So I took the entire machine apart and have all the pieces I want to start listing for sale. I like to research items before I sell them. I thought, this will be easy because there's pretty much a part number on every part.

I cannot find ANY information on ANY of the parts on this machine. It's strange and really aggravating. I also have a CLC 700 and with that machine there's no problem. Every part number I type in Google comes up. But the 900 nothing. Even the most common items don't come up - like the fuser unit.

I do not have a parts catalog, which I suppose I could get easily enough, but still, shouldn't some of these parts come up?

I know there's also a 920 an 950, I think and if I remember correctly, they use the same parts as the 900.

Did someone go into Google and delete every CLC 900 part number from the search results!! LOL. Is this maybe a foreign machine and maybe I need to search in another country?

If anyone can shed some light on this for me, I would be very, very grateful. It's been really frustrating. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Matt