Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Canon iR3225 blurred copies

I have a iR3225 that will blur the image across the page ( letter size from short side to short side on speed cassette) only on the first and/or the second page only in sort mode. Its print and fax are all fine, but when you run sets thur the ADF the first pages have the blur but after that all is fine. Its does every set that's comes out of the machine. Its got me confused because fax works and non sort works thur the feeder. Thanks in advance Jeff

Re: Canon iR3225 blurred copies

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    I have a iR3225 that will blur the image across the page ( letter size from short side to short side on speed cassette) only on the first and/or the second page only in sort mode. Its print and fax are all fine, but when you run sets thur the ADF the first pages have the blur but after that all is fine. Its does every set that's comes out of the machine. Its got me confused because fax works and non sort works thur the feeder. Thanks in advance Jeff
    May be the adf does not fit well on the left side.......there is too space between adf and copyboard glass on the left side.....