Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    E004-0501 on IRADVC7260

E004-0501 on IRADVC7260

I replaced fixing film for E004-0501, cleared error but still comes up with same code. No temperature rise for fixing assy. Found a post from previous posts to be a faulty DC CON I/F PCB. Just wondering if anyone had replaced DC CON PCB to resolve such error code.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts dan7777's Avatar

Re: E004-0501 on IRADVC7260

Quote Originally Posted by rayjeek View Post
    I replaced fixing film for E004-0501, cleared error but still comes up with same code. No temperature rise for fixing assy. Found a post from previous posts to be a faulty DC CON I/F PCB. Just wondering if anyone had replaced DC CON PCB to resolve such error code.
    On mine I also replaced fixing film and had same code. Looked at rear connector with drawer out and noticed a piece of paper jammed in connector at rear of machine. Busted out connector. I hope you don't have to replace left rear connector or you are a better tech than me. My boss helped me and it was the worst connector of all four as I have replaced the other three on this machine. No directions on how to do it. No temp rise suggests maybe you should inspect that. Also look at front connector. Maybe you will get lucky and just find a scrap of paper inside connector. If machine was running I would not suspect DC Controller yet. Check jam and if they had a jam right before error code could be paper in between connectors.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    E004-0501 on IRADVC7260

Thanks so much, will check all.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rayjeek View Post
    Problem solved. Tiny piece of paper found at the left rear connector( machine side)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    On mine I also replaced fixing film and had same code. Looked at rear connector with drawer out and noticed a piece of paper jammed in connector at rear of machine. Busted out connector. I hope you don't have to replace left rear connector or you are a better tech than me. My boss helped me and it was the worst connector of all four as I have replaced the other three on this machine. No directions on how to do it. No temp rise suggests maybe you should inspect that. Also look at front connector. Maybe you will get lucky and just find a scrap of paper inside connector. If machine was running I would not suspect DC Controller yet. Check jam and if they had a jam right before error code could be paper in between connectors.
    Exactly so. Thanks very.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk